New Player's Suggestions

1) Sounds and Auditory feedback. I saw the denied suggestions post before this, I hope this isn't in the same vein as background music. What I mean is some sound effects for different actions and alerts. A sound for espionage finishing, a attack hitting, incoming alerts, etc. Not music perse but sounds that you can hear when tabbed out or doing other things. I see no real reason to not have it, especially with an option to disable it. Better to hear something and be able to be tabbed out than checking it every few seconds.

2) A new building, lets call it the Planetary Shield. There's two possibilities for this.

A) It would protect a planet completely, rendering it unable to be attacked. However, it would consume a million Deut per hour of operation, and can be activated for no less than one hour. While activated no ships may enter or exit the planet, all fleets leaving or coming to the planet must be parked before the shield can come up. No attacks or probes may be coming or going from the planet. Resource generation of Deut would be halted to prevent players from turtling indefinitely. Once activated there would be a timer in the overview screen to when the shield is protected to fall.

B) It would do the same, but be based on the Energy resource. However, one big difference is that it could be destroyed by deploying 100x the Energy in fleet combat power to that planet. Ships that scale based on the Plasma technology would have a bonus against the shield. Once destroyed, the planet can be attacked like normal.

Obviously these stats are changeable. I understand the Shield would be extremely difficult to balance. Could even bring in a My Plus option to buy a premium one hour shield for a planet. Seen it done before in games. So long as that planet stops basically existing for a while I can't see the harm.

New ships and Technology.

3) Stealth Technology - Required to build ships and go undetected by Phalanx, Espionage Ships or Probes (see below). Only applies for ships that are from this Technology, and is scaled against Espionage Technology and or the level of the Phalanx x2. So for each level of Stealth, Espionage would need to be at least one level above it to see fleets containing these ships.

Alternatively, it applies to all ships. It would be an expensive technology, heavy in Deuterium, but at certain levels every ship can be "Stealthed", aside from the big ones like the RIP, Elite Cargo, Elite Rec, Lunar Guardians, Destroyers, that sort of thing.

What I mean is, say a Phalanx is level 3, versus a Stealth technology of 3, the Phalanx sees through it and can detect the fleet as a whole. Say you have level 6, the Phalanx is beat. It sees whatever isn't Stealthed.

4) Stealth Espionage Ship - [SHIP] A espionage ship, but depending on the Stealth Technology vs Espionage Technology, you wouldn't be notified in any way of being Espionaged.

4) Cloaked Cruiser - [SHIP] The only actual Stealth combat ship. Same stats as a regular Cruiser and matchups, but can raid a planet without the attack being detected while incoming or give any indication where it came from.

5) Stealthed Freighter - [SHIP] Basically the in-between for a Elite Cargo and a Large Cargo. It's more expensive in the long run than either of them but it has the ability to go un-noticed.

Probe - [SHIP] Will require at least 10 Espionage. Take as a sort of buoy. You deploy it, it picks up whatever happens by. You deploy it into outer space, like a voyager it can sit out there for 4 hours maximum. If a fleet goes through or into that system it notifies you of the composition. Like a constant Phalanx but isolated to the system. You get very little information, a rough idea where it came from. Left or right basically. However, if the fleet came from another Galaxy, it's basically worthless. Other players can detect that they've been seen after their fleet is launched and halfway through its voyage. Instead of returning, the probe is destroyed after its time has expired. For every 10 levels, can deploy 1 more probe.

Hopefully this isn't incoherent rambling. If something is off I'll try my best to explain my intention.