Massacre Suggestion

Can anyone please tell me this... using --- as an example when you attack another player for resources you can obtain 1/2 of the resources on their planet with any given wave, that doesnt seem to be the case here. SO how exactly does that work. Also a great idea I saw while playing the No mentioning other online games please. -Desert_Reaper, every so often they would hold events over the weekends where they would tweak the game a bit by doing something like doubling res production for the length of the event. I was a little dissapointed to find that resource production was only 2x normal speed.

Unk

Re: Massacre Suggestion

Too slow? Join Speed universe :)

I think this should be in Help section since he asks a question. Anyways, as 1000 other people already asked, 1/3 of cargo is metal, 1/3 of cargo is crystal and the other 1/3 is deuterium

so you can only get half of enemy resource up to a maximum of 1/3 of your total cargo space.
i.e.

planet has 100 metal 50 crystal 30 deuterium, you can get maximum of 50 metal, 25 crystal and 15 deuterium in 1 raid.
Moo...

Re: Massacre Suggestion

yes I understand this, now for the 50k metal 25k cry and 15k deut you would normally need 18 SC "pretending no deut cost in trip" now here in massacre I found that I actually had to send 36 SC with a combined storage capacity of 180k to capture 90k worth of reasources......savy?