Re: new ship : Starbase

big-fat-cow wrote:The you are mistaken, he said RIP has 100 RF against this ship, not the other way around.

anyways let's see, 200 Rubies for this ship that cost 10m/5m/2.5m OR spend 30 Rubies for imperial support that gives me a little bit less than 10m/5m/2.5m, hmm.... I THINK I WILL BUY THE SHIP
I think the way to work it, would you would have to buy the technology in rubies to then work on to get the ship.

Gogetass4 wrote:i think we should make fleets with rubies like Millionaire city made homes with money and with golds
and it will be the coolest way to get rubies
i agree but 200 rubies should be the best fleet ever
I agree with you but unfortunatley Zorg doesnt agree with this concept frustratingly so a bit of a no hoper ;-)... We can only try :-)

big-fat-cow wrote:The you are mistaken, he said RIP has 100 RF against this ship, not the other way around.
Oh. My bad. But even so, you get a similar outcome with this ship or a bunch of RIPs. No need to mess with the battle engine.

+ the ruby part is lame
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

For something of this size, the cost seems to me far too low in resources. To me, it would favor the top players with massive resource income
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Any new ship that you can buy strictly with "Rubys" is outrageous, if you want to be one of the best players the spend the time learning and playing the game instead of trying to buy your way in. This is definitely one of the worst ideas i've seen.People need to stop trying to buy their way to the top, it's like a rich kid trying to buy friends.... LAME :P