New Ship: Dreadnought

Dreadnought

More of a mobile fortress then a warship, the dreadnought is top of it's class when it comes to heavy weapons and armour.
While the dreadnought lacks maneuverability in combat it's large size allows it to carry the very latest in hyperspace
travel technology. Dreadnoughts are often seen accompanied by battle cruisers when intercepting enemy fleets. The one main
draw back to the Dreadnoughts overwhelming size and massive weapons is that it cannot efficiently defend well against smaller
more agile fighters.

Rapid Fire Against Small Cargo Ship 3
Rapid Fire Against Large Cargo Ship 4
Rapid Fire Against Cruiser 6
Rapid Fire Against Battleship 10
Rapid Fire Against Battlecruiser 2
Rapid Fire Against Destroyer 2
Rapid Fire Against Lunar Guardian 4
Rapid Fire Against Elite Cargo 5
Rapid Fire Against Rocket Launcher 75
Rapid Fire Against Light Laser 50
Rapid Fire Against Heavy Laser 25
Rapid Fire Against Gauss Cannon 10
Rapid Fire Against Ion Cannon 25
Rapid Fire From Light Fighter 6
Rapid Fire From Heavy Fighter 4
Rapid Fire From Death Star 5

Required Tech
Hyper tech/engine 12
Zorg Physics 2
Plasma tech 10

Shipyard 15

Metal 550.000
Crystal 140.000
Deut 30.000

Structure Points 256.000
Shield 1100
Attack 3500
Cargo Cap 10.000
Base Speed 5.000
Fuel Consumption 1000

Re: New Ship: Dreadnought

The stats favor the heavy hitting top players too much imo, since they would be able to mass produce these things, plus they are too easy to unlock
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

Re: New Ship: Dreadnought

Well more of a rough draft anyways I wouldnt care if anything was tweaked I just wanted to bring in an idea for a new ship. The simple fact that the GO's are actually willing to consider new ship ideas is fantastic. I would like to see 3 new ships, 1 light class, perhaps an interceptor of some kind, or predator drone. 1 medium class ship, a frigate maybe. Then one heavy class ship like the dreadnought only maybe give it a higher cost or bring the RF factors right down. New ships are probably one of the most exciting things I can think of happening to this game. I don't want to drown out the old ships but add something in the same classes to add some variety