Re: Weapon upgrade's

I like it, it adds another bit of strategy in that do you go ahead and go for the upgrade or use the resource to build more ships. The bonuses are very reasonable in my opinion considering the costs of the research proposed as is.

Another way to implement new featutures to the game, upgrades for ships, etc. Could be to use the Zorge Physics Tech. The Zorge Tech is limited in use, but it does have a lot of potential. Why not use it for adding new things and upgrades to the game. It might make it easier for adding new features etc. Just an idea :dance:

CougarKharne wrote:Another way to implement new featutures to the game, upgrades for ships, etc. Could be to use the Zorge Physics Tech. The Zorge Tech is limited in use, but it does have a lot of potential. Why not use it for adding new things and upgrades to the game. It might make it easier for adding new features etc. Just an idea :dance:
interesting you bring this up. in a thread on the lg when it was introduced, it states that the RF vs the rip goes up with each zorg physics tech upgrade. i havent tested this because it seems more people would know about this if it were true. been meaning to start a thread on this very topic, but have been busy trolling/flaming ;)

anyways, the thread i am talking about is the official thread on the specs of the lg when it was released, and written by none other than zorg himself....so it would be great to get clarification on this topic ZORG.

EDIT: cougarkharne probably wrong place for us to put this, but im sure the mods will know what to do with it. :shh:

I considered adding new object's like physics's levels but upon requesting to zorg if the new weapons shields armor enhancements could use a new building (Like a fitting yard for fitting the ships...) or research he never replied so I assumed not.

Thankyou for the info. I was unawre zorge pgysucs did this ..By what the basic description of they tech say, it could be ideal way to open up upgrade availabilities without to many problems . Any player with that tech has been playing long enough. :dance:

Like you said, it be good if we had confirmation from Zorge on what the tech can do So i have started a post for upgrade ideas and one about technologies :dance:

I like this idea, but what about those of us who have already unlocked everything?

I think this is an idea for a new server, rather than ammending this one as it will put noobs at a disadvantage. They will have to work harder just to unlock what most players have already unlocked.

Doomrager wrote:I considered adding new object's like physics's levels but upon requesting to zorg if the new weapons shields armor enhancements could use a new building (Like a fitting yard for fitting the ships...) or research he never replied so I assumed not.
Well taking this into consideration it would work well with someone with everything. It would help you improve what you already had, but not a great enough one to hurt noobs AKA for the high tech level's needed (Would be for higher rank players but would cost more making it difficult for players to get.