[Approved] Espionage Organization

Is it possible to make subfolders in the espionage tab in the message menus???
I think it would be a lot easier organizing the different espionages...AKA->It may be organized according to galaxy number to help with raiding and keeping track of the different targets in different galaxies
Still subject to change but it would be very helpful in raiding from multiple planets.

Re: Espionage Organization

Espionage reports are basically snap shot of planet/moon at a certain time. Due to the fact that they contain historical data it will be very difficult to define an organization so that one can traverse to the reports same way like galaxy view. well i can think of a way but not sure if developers can follow through. I will try to explain here...

[galaxy] [System] [Orbit] [planet/moon] <<<selection pan.. can be drop down or text box similar to galaxy view

after selecting the coordinate the pallet will draw down all the probe reports in links like cr reports in reverse chronological order.

[1] report 1
[2] report 2
[3] report 3
[...] and so on

it has two benefits. esp reports like this way now can be shared simply by sharing the links.

I like this idea!! thanks poster.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Well, your ideas have generated an even better I think

We can make instead reports accessible right from galaxy screen.

For example, if you are at 2:32 galaxy screen. If you got a spy report at 2:32:5 an icon will appear at the action lists. Upon clicking it,a pop up window will appear and through there you will be able to quickly browse through all reports on the particular planet.

We could add one more item for combats.

Let me know of your thoughts.

Thats +1 from me,thumbs up zorg:)
but it can be even better if we could also post spy reports just like a combat report, is that possible?
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi