Newcomer protection expansion

I have discovered two issues that may be again an over sight or a bug...

1st where a stronger player can NOT attack a n00b under 100k points a stronger player CAN still do moon destroy missions... surely this will give the same result if the weaker player happens to leave his fleet on a moon.. the protection rule therefore should apply to n00bs on MD missions.

2nd If this n00b protection rule works both ways..I believe if a n00b tries to attack a stronger player they receive a message stating " the player is to strong"... Yet both players can send and receive IPM's... once again this is a flaw in the game and needs to be addressed... what is stopping dummy n00b accounts from being made...other players sending resources to that account purely to set up IPM attacks on stronger players. These n00b accounts do not need defence as they can not be attacked...yet can do considerable damage and expense to an established player...

I ask ZE to make the game fair... equal protection for both..players, n00bs and established players alike... set up the same rules as for attacks.. under 100k points can not receive imp's and likewise can not send to a
stronger player...

Re: Newcomer protection expansion

I agree that moon destroy missions should be covered under protection.

However if a smaller players attacks a larger player they should lose their protection for say 24h-48h.
- unless the point is that a larger player can multi account to avoid retaliation... but multi accounting is still banned last time i checked, so they risk getting that main account banned with that method...