Re: Cops and Robbers Universe

Did you read anything about the part where they want new players. That is their main goal they have said so. They wont implement or fix anything until then. Whats the point of having a game that only appeals to a few people? Why not keep all of the universes like they have for players like you who dont like new, and then they have a new one that gains more players... And oh yeah ive been playing this on and off but a game that everyone else knows for about 5 years. I am sure this is the game for me, I just like seeing improvement. I dont like keeping things as they are forever.
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

fusion wrote:Did you read anything about the part where they want new players. That is their main goal they have said so. They wont implement or fix anything until then. Whats the point of having a game that only appeals to a few people? Why not keep all of the universes like they have for players like you who dont like new, and then they have a new one that gains more players... And oh yeah ive been playing this on and off but a game that everyone else knows for about 5 years. I am sure this is the game for me, I just like seeing improvement. I dont like keeping things as they are forever.

You're sure this is the game for you but you like seeing improvement?

Sounds like this probably isn't the game for you. Improvement takes forever when you don't put hardly any effort in to it.

Try searching the approved suggestions and then cross reference what has actually been done. Yeah guess we will see you around in another game

No, I am definitely staying. I have been around since the start and although it takes time, things do eventually get done. I may not enjoy sitting here without updates but I do enjoy playing. Everyone turns this around on me saying I shouldnt be playing this game because I would enjoy seeing things get done. Now I see why Zorg doesnt do anything, its because the players dont try hard enough for what they want, they are perfectly fine sitting here doing nothing as the game sits still.
fusion

I think what is meant by new players is new players to the old universes/servers. Of course, make something brand new, folk will flock to it, but what about all the players that have built something up, it is those old servers that need changes implemented, not just when things get stale, start a new server. However interesting your ideas might be, and it is good to read about these ideas, perhaps suggestions for betterment in the existing servers. Ideas that may even one day (not holding out to much hope with this) be implemented in to the game?

Hey I have ideas for everything. Ill make another game suggestion that can be implemented into the old universes. Like I said, I have played for awhile so I know how it is to have a lot and know that nothing will be fixed. I come from the other game like this and nothing happens, period...
fusion

fusion wrote: Now I see why Zorg doesnt do anything, its because the players dont try hard enough for what they want

Hahahahahahaha!

Zorg has been offered assistance and turned it down, no it is not the players do not try. It's the devs are perfectly content to do the bare minimum and collect that check. To be fair if you have a major issue they will respond fairly quickly, updates? not so much.

As far as the we need a new server for new ideas...

Wow what happened to Massacre? That was supposed to be the new fun server that was going to get all the updates and changes.

Oh that's right, it's on life support and not expected to make it much longer.

The point that seems to be being missed here is the fact that, for the most part, we are happy with the game. A new server, which is already in the pipeline might be a different way of doing things, letting all new players start from scratch. But the main point is, when things get stale, attract new players by incentive. Not just start a whole new server, Make the game better, implement the ideas which have been cleared, get on and do it. New servers are not the answer. There is Standard, Speed, Xtreme, blah blah blah. If any of the aforementioned servers do not appeal because of this, that or the other, then perhaps the game is not for you after all. If you started a new server because it differs slightly do some degree or another, you could end up with a whole plethora of empty servers! Like I have said, there are a few servers, they all differ in some way or another, starting new servers is not the answer.