Recycle options Should be more streamlined

On the galaxy view menu for the mouse over action on DF we get a popup for recycling df. With the Elite Recyclers addition to the ship pool now it shows both options.

You have original recs along with ElitRecs now.

The game had a pretty robust recs mechanism so far. All you needed to do was click on the recycle button and it would calculate whatever recs needed for that df and send it towards the df.

now you are given options for either send all recs or all EliteRecs. Cant we have a single button for it?

If there is lets say 2.200.000 Total df then the system will automatically calculate that it requires 1 ER + 10 Recs to clear that df out with minimal deut cost. Asap the additional recs needed to catch the df exceeds the cost of sending 1 ER it will get upgraded automatically. This ensures a more robust and user friendly approach to recycling buttons.

Here are a few maths for this issue to be taken cared off.

50 recs fuel cost = 1 ER fuel cost

So if the near 2 million left over DF is less than 1.000.000 then send Recs instead of ER if its more send additional ER.

I think the math is very simple.

For example.

Lets say we have a crash and there are the following 3 dfs generated on two coordinates.

Case 1:
Metal-----7.990.000
Crystal---6.500.000
Total DF-14.490.000

Case 2:
Metal-----8.990.000
Crystal---6.500.000
Total DF-15.490.000

Case 3:
Metal-----7.990.000
Crystal---6.900.000
Total DF-14.890.000

Recycle Case 1:
7 Elite Cargo + 25 Recs

Recycle Case 2:
8 Elite Cargo (instead of 7 + 75 recs as 75 recs is more expensive than 1 ER to send)

Recycle Case 3:
7 Elite Cargo + 45 Recs
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: Recycle options Should be more streamlined

Thank you for doing the math, this is a good improvement in my opinion (if a player cares about how many recs to send they can still do so manually)

The fast approach (assuming your calculations are correct, which they seem to be from my brief look) is:
elite recs sent: (old rec count)/50
normal recs sent: (old rec count)%50

where: (old rec count) is how many recyclers would be sent normally; '/' is integer division (no remainder); '%' is modulo (only take the remainder)

The cases where there aren't enough of one or both types are simple enough
too few elite recs: +100 normal recs
too few normal recs: +1 elite rec
too few of both: send them all since you can't get the entire df anyway (old functionality)

needless to say +1 from me :)