Fleet Short-cut (Ship-wise)

So I know that there is an option to add a short-cut to certain planets, which works well for traders/raiding your good farms and such. But what about an option on the fleet selection screen (or on the esp report, though that might make things too easy) to send a pre-set amount of ships (ect short-cut 1: 40 large cargo, short-cut 2: 40 large cargo + 20 battle-cruisers).

Once you unlock elite cargo, and are an active raider you're usually sending the same wave of ships over and over again. Send one elite cargo to that inactive with no defence, go back 3 pages and send it again depending on how many resources are on planet. A short-cut I found is that on the final launch screen, you can click the launch button 2-3 times before the send screen loads and most times it will send the fleet 2-3 times.

But this short-cut would cut down on loading, reduce the amount of screens you have to go through to send out a raid, ect. Thoughts?

Re: Fleet Short-cut (Ship-wise)

I like the idea of some way to make sending out raids less time consuming. What I'd been thinking of as one way to do this was just the ability to select numerous esp reports, and attack them all with the same number of ships, only going through the fleet-sending-out-sequence once for say fifteen different attacks. I don't really expect anything like that to happen, but I think it might be nice to have such an option.
Ari, the kitteh with all the power.

Re: Fleet Short-cut (Ship-wise)

Indeed a similar idea has appeared before, and I recall it having some support.

such an option would definitely benefit raiders.

when trying to send multiple of the same ships to the same target (duplicate a mission) you can click send multiple times, or refresh the page telling you that you have sent the ships, it's to do with web packets. experiment a bit (SAFELY!) if you don't get what I mean.

+1 from me.