User-created "classes" for reducing raiding times

It would be really nice to have an option to create preset "classes" for when you are raiding a lot of planets in one session. Like, you'd click the Attack button, and it takes you to the Fleet page, but instead of just being able to type in numbers for your ships there could be buttons on one side or at the bottom that have preset amounts of ships that you can just select and move on, rather than typing in the same ship numbers 15 times in a row.

Re: User-created "classes" for reducing raiding times

Yeah it would be time consuming. But you'd have to be careful because one or more of the espionage reports might need more ships than the other planets. If this could be implemented somehow, people could probably double their raids. It's time consuming to keep punching in 1 ec, 100 bc, or whatever 10-20+ times.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Yeah, I like shortcuts. I, in all of my plundering of defenseless inactives, nearly always send in 1 EC and nothing else, and that doesn't take too much time.
If there was a way to make a raiding shortcut which entirely bypassed the speed and destination screen, the final final mission and res screen, and yes, maybe even the fleet selection screen, that could be really useful and time-saving.
Ari, the kitteh with all the power.

I will not start an argument on wether or not it is supposed to be easier (cause it makes more income in the same time, so faster growth)

but if a solution were to be presented, in order to avtually answer this request, it could look like this:
spyreport gives you an extra option besides , attack and simulate...called raid...
this is confirmed by jumping to the last screen with an EC already selected...ok...and off goes the mission

now it is you who still has to read the spyreport to decide if a simple raid action will survive or not!

I have disliked the idea of putting anything on the espionage report in the past... however we have a pre-set number of probes... it's not ridiculous that we get **1** pre-set combination of ships to attack from an espionage report or even galaxy view...

If players had to manually probe... I think we woudl see a lot more probe an area a few times and then guess what's good to raid... so it's not outrageous to give 1 customizable pre-set combination of ships to TRY and send (issues like lacking ec's and sending only bc's is the users job to take care of).