Alliance Forums Security

This is a Random idea i had, now this is geared towards the more massive alliances with lots of members, IE like 25+ members, but if your like a forums manager or the founder of your alliance, you should be able to set either rank locks or passwords on a specific forum thread, making available to only those who posses that rank or password, again more for bigger alliances that require higher amounts of management but still, i think it would be a cool implementation for some type of forum lock to be in the game, it would help management of alliances and formation of small groups within the alliance

tell me what you guys think :D
All war is Brutal, and I will master it all

Re: Alliance Forums Security

no its not that,,,its just that, if you set up a military strike team,,,,you don't want that information available to everyone, think about it,some members like to talk even if their spies or not,they like to gloat and sometimes give information away

i tried to ninja once,,,and my member who was gonna supply the fleet bragged to the victem and kinda ruined the whole thing

so you dont want information to be availible to those who like to talk and gloat.

another good use is setting up different Squads,,,

think about it,,,you could give each squads members a passcode to a
specific Forum thread and then only they can access it, making for
easier and less cluttered team communication than the alliance
discussion.

its not about trust, its for organization and management
and that is a good point, it does keep information away from
prying eyes XD

id love it if zorg gave his 2 cents on this, its not everyday an admin responds to a forum thread,,,
lets try to raise awareness for this and see if we cant use the power of the players to implement
it :D
All war is Brutal, and I will master it all