Re: Alleviation of Super NOOB problems.

Zorg wrote:Based on your response, I see two issues:
1)You cannot give to your alliance mates moonshots
2)You cannot defend them against stronger players within their reach.

I can see two easy solutions.

1)A way to allow moonshots. Perhaps this can be done by temporarily allowing other players of your alliance to attack your planets.

2)Send ACS Defends to your mates in need.

And, will you re-word the FAQ's?

The point where it explains the facts for new players. The part where it says :-

"*Is there any kind of protection for new players ?
-Yes. The protection intends to protect new players till they learn the very basics. "

Which sort of contradicts what you have said previously.

Zorg wrote:- "I believe that the root reason is the confusing of the reason the protection exists. Remember, it is called Player Protection, not newcomer protection."

Any confusion arises through contradictions given by Zorg.

Still the best way around this problem. A finite time limit set on this protection. But, as it never going to happen, also that you will not consider any arguments then you really need to change what has been written. Then, when making a point, perhaps refer to your own descriptions/words?

Ahilles' point is spotless. Without a good tutorial, no newb will learn the basics. Some alliances provide such tutorials, some old players offer the newbs this info as they ask. Still, If a new player doesn't join an alliance he won't learn much.

What OZ said is correct, and I said that before. New players don't come to the forums. They ask the leaders to do so and we do. That was explained by me more than once, and still Zorg claims to see no problem because the ones complaining are always the same old players. Looks like a lack of will to change things, not a lack of proof.
If Zorg needs solutions, they were already given. Time limit is a consensus, I've seen players from every universe supporting this idea.
Zorg wrote:I am open to be proved that I am wrong though. With the right arguments though; specific and to the point. Not with the cheap arguments that are used everywhere else. I am here to help after all.
So, specific and to the point:
New players ask their leaders to talk to you about this.
If the player base complains, there is a problem.
We already gave you solutions to this issue.

Too much fuss for such a small issue, if a player stays in noob protection, bravo, if he fleets while there, bravo, if he can keep his fleet safe like that, bravo again. Such a player is not a therat for any big players or for any good players, he hunts where you can't ... that is all

I highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

Death, you once again miss the point. If protection won't protect the new players, who know nothing of the game, then what? Bravo? I don't have a problem with not being able to hunt newbs, the problem is someone being able to do so and driving them away from the game.
And yes, standard is increasing in overall players, but not because of new additions. Most players there are from other servers, experienced in Zorg Empire. The real new players joining AND STAYING are scarcer than before. Would you ask why, or are you able to get a hint from all the fuss?

Unlocked. I made a suggestion that solves the original issue that has been listed here. The suggestion still stands.
Zorg wrote: 1)You cannot give to your alliance mates moonshots
2)You cannot defend them against stronger players within their reach.

I can see two easy solutions.

1)A way to allow moonshots. Perhaps this can be done by temporarily allowing other players of your alliance to attack your planets.

2)Send ACS Defends to your mates in need.
2) should already happen.
We still need to resolve 1)

If you think the suggestion does not solve the issue, let me know why.
Do not bait administration; I will be giving instant bans from now on for this violation. This is a suggestion topic. Respect it by staying on topic.

mickylove wrote:Here is a solution fresh newbie gets 10 day protection no active player can spy or attack same to them they can not attack any active player once the ten days are up it protection will 1/5 up down till u reach 100k point then 1/4 up 300k points then 1m points 1\3 bottom tier player still have protection from middle and top tier players and like add a new system for all players once you been attcked a automatically protection kicks in a small time period were u can not be attacked ie 5% loss of ships defense 6hours 10% loss 12hours 15% 18hours and so on. Under this we can get rid of the bashing rule I think this to the point