Ruby Rewards.

I play other games, similar games to this, Zorg. I won't mention their names. But, nearly all offer a reward, daily bonus for those who can be bothered to help to support these games. This is done by voting in various lists, you can vote for your favourite game against numerous other browser based MMORPG games. Could this not be thought about here? Whether it be "dark matter" or "crystals" etc etc in these other games, the same as we have "rubies" in game in Zorg Empire.

So, for the sake of arguments, what about offering something similar here? Rubies for some are easy to come by, they just use the TRULY AWFUL PAYPAL, get an instant boost to their game, their accounts. Others are not so fortunate. For differing reasons, they are limited by the insistence of using the TRULY AWFUL PAYPAL, or they just haven't got the means to buy them. So, this could be a way of helping those players too.

Voting daily, in various lists would earn you a single ruby. After a week, you have seven of them, providing you keep voting. THis pushes Zorg Empire towards ex players, reminding them that it's still going. New players might give it a go, and so on. Only the other day whilst chatting in Facebook, I told somebody that I still played, to their amazement. I think the exact phrase used by them was "Is that thing still going???". So, Zorg it seems is being forgotten about. Slipping from the consciousness of game players. Pushing the game via these voting lists seems an ideal way of encouraging new players, old players and rewarding the players who promote the game, rather than have players just stumbling across the game by accident.

Re: Ruby Rewards.

I fully agree with you. I am accustomed to the voting deal from the many minecraft servers I played on and it was a great tool to benefit both the players and the servers. A few people that used to play with me on this game have made the same comment when I brought up Zorg as a game I still played frequently.
--
Happy Hunting and Fly Safe