Fallers of the week.

How about this for a new list. Instead of having the tables for the week in a two X two square grid as it is at the present time. Perhaps we could have a 5 square, landscape grid. A new list, fallers of the week list on the end.

Just a thought.

New players can gauge their progress, both the good and the bad, plus see how they're competing against other newer players.

Re: Fallers of the week.

Lol such a small mind...
so the Fallers Table can solve the problems and issues of the game? is that what makes people to play Zorg?
really? gg? ez!? lmao? rofl? lol maybe.....?

is this Table a solution to all problems?
oh wait... u said "newer players"...
what new players? is there any new player anymore? in Speed & Reloaded maybe...a small chance...
but...Standard and new players? :D
come out of that dream Universe you're living in your mind...face the reality...there are no newer players (at least in Standard) ...and even if some people decide to play there as soon as they come out of noobs protection BLUE SUN CORP will make them to quit..

Second Warning. Referring to players as “small minded” and “empty headed” is the sort of trolling and baiting that is bordering on inappropriate even in the Union of Honor, and is certainly innapropriate on a game suggestion post. Please keep your criticisms civil, and try to address the ideas involved rather than insult the players who came up with them. Thanks. -Pulsar
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

This is a game suggestion topic discussion Alduin. If you do not like the suggestion, say so. There's no need for yet another personal attack. Either say you like it, or say you don't like it. It was a suggestion that I thought players might like as they can gauge their progress. It was not a suggestion that I felt would alleviate "all problems" as you see them, in this game. It was not suggested as an option that could address all your own inadequacies on the player front, making you impervious to attack etc whilst you are offline or left stuff sitting.

Again, it was a suggestion for a guide to players is all.
If you wish to suggest that my own alliance in Standard is too powerful, perhaps post another topic elsewhere. Then that can be discussed too. But, as you have posted here I would like to say, Blue Sun Corp, the alliance that I am part of in Standard server is full of players that play the game. They do their best to fleetsave, raid, and so on, as best they can. If this is something you can't handle, then I am sorry that you're not good enough. But this isn't our fault, perhaps look closer to home. In a mirror perhaps?

As an add on to this. The "New" player protection in Standard is 1,000,000 points. This is in a server that is slower and can take longer to amass this score. So, by the time new players have reached this target, they should have the experience and knowledge to look after themselves more confidently. Unless of course, they don't play well. Then if that is the case then I'm afraid, as is the point of the game, they will lose everything. It's called playing the game, as best you can. You should try it.

MIGHTY-OZ wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:46 pm
There's no need for yet another personal attack.
you can do these "Personal Attacks" in my topic and i can do it just like you do :D
and i believe you know it even better than me, when top 8 players of a server are in a same alliance, it means no big hunts and targets are newer players (if they even exist).
what if a new blood wanna join an alliance to get moonshots, tips, etc ? i'm sure you won't let them in BSC.
on this "Fallers Table" i'm just saying it's useless when we barely have any new player...and even it is useful, yet can not be the priority compared to all other things we need or make this game better.
i will speak more gentle on your topics , when you do the same and do not "Personal Attacks" on my topics.
i doubt you are capable of understanding this.
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

You where the one with the personal attacks, but okay.
Think the idea is good regardless, had the thought that it would be cool to have expedition/mining resource income counted somewhere but dismissed it, most would probably be against it as its pretty revealing.

An interesting idea, though I’m not quite sure how useful/practical it would be. For all but the newest players, gaining or climbing a rank often has as much to do with who comes in or out of vmode as it does with increasing points. I imagine the “fallers” table would end up largely populated by players who are extremely casual and not too worried about their progress, players who are about to go inactive, or players who just vmoded and dropped to -1 (though I suppose you could screen those out).

Doomrager wrote "expedition/mining resource income counted somewhere but dismissed it".

I put forward this idea many moons ago. I don't think it was dismissed, if I'm reading what you've put correctly. If it is what I thought, the idea was met with a good reaction from most, even Zorg. But I think it's one of those ideas that was greeted well, but got lost in the history of suggestions.

Pulsar wrote, "how useful/practical it would be."

It would probably be completely useless, nothing gained in the game really at all. But, it's just a gauge, something to view from a competitive point of view. If you lose a battle, the score updates. Ultimately, you could probably see how much you've fallen in comparison to your peers via the climbers of the week. Or via the ranking tables.

I don't know how old everybody else here is, I don't know where in the world everybody else is either. But here, in the UK, we used to have chart shows, music programs etc. I understand that for instance, the USA had the "Billboard Charts". You could view the risers, fallers via these type of lists. Something like that could be useful and advantageous for players who are striving to better themselves.