Fleet presets.

I think this maybe an old idea, if so I will regurgitate it anyway.

If you could set a fleet up for example, for everyday raiding. So, possibly, 1 EC and 50 BC's, rather than having to select different ships every time. Just something to enable you to go about the more mundane, everyday stuff more easily, speedily.

Re: Fleet presets.

That can be a huge QoL improvement. I will allow myself to expand a bit of how I can picture it.

We do have option to spy and send exact number of recycles needed with 1 button. When raiding we do need to click a lot of times to launch a full raid wave and it takes couple of mins to do so. What if the preset fleets could do the same with just 1 button?

Each account can have up to 3 preset fleets. Preset fleets can be defined from the settings menu, right next to the esp probe count setting. Preset fleets can contain up to 3 different ship types and can be defined which ship type by a dropdown menu. With the dropdown menu there is only a neeed for 1 more field for ship count that needs to be entered manually.

How would it work?
On the esp reports under attack will have 3 additional buttons - preset fleet 1 to 3. Upon clicking on the preset option you will be redirected to the fleet sent screen. From there we all know we can get right back at the esp reports. This will save minutes for every raid wave anyone is trying to land..

Feel free to build up more if you see fit.

i like idea of presets at bottom of espionage report. +1
i think we should have more than 3 presets...maybe up to 5.
@Runcho: why only 3 ship types? it's pointless for me. idk.. i'd like to know why only 3 ship types...
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

If you are asking that means you are not raider so you don't understand.

As stated by the OP the presets are something you do regularly, i.e. raiding. 95% of the time all you need to send is 1 EC. There are some instances where the raided location would have defences and if it's a regular raiding target than it will have the lowest ammount you cant destroy with ships so you need to send battle ships to get rid of the defenes. The most economic ships to send are BCs - they are the fastest and the cheapest ones to fly. So economicly speaking the most optimal raiding fleet consists of EC and BCs. You are right, 3 ship types for preset is indeed pointless and I can't see a real use for it, but preset of 5 is even more senseless.

I guess this is a discussion we can have with zorg if we get to this point. If developers agree to code the 3 ship types it will be easy enough to do 5 as well or just 2.

Now that I think of it more we can get away with 1 button on the esp report "Raid" that is hard coded to send 1 EC. From developers pov this will be the fastest and easiest change to make that can make our gameplay so much easier.

I think the number of presets needed is down to what the individual needs the most. As we are all different, then we see things differently too. The idea is, if you do the same monotonous exercise over and over, over again, then you get bored and stop. Another reason why a few either go to v mode or even inactive. The idea was, from my own personal point of view, to make raiding a simpler option. I personally, raid a great deal. On top of my production, it allows me to grow more quickly. So there is always, for me at least, a carrot at the end of the rope that I strive towards. But it gets so laboriously tedious, that even I do lose the will to carry on sometimes. I have twenty xxxxxx fleet slots. To send them all out on say something like raiding, selecting individual ships, every single time, I get......ZZZZzzzzzzz. Just writing about it makes me think this. So, for me, I agree with Runcho's last post.

For an attack against some heavier defences for somebody's stash of goodies that they've left sitting or a fleet that's been left down too long, then to select a different amount of ships could be done as normal because it's out of the ordinary not an everyday occurrence.

It's just a suggestion that will relieve the monotony of doing the same things over and over again until you give up.