Bring Zorg from the Ancient Era of Gaming into the Modern

I know I am not very active anymore, but I am coming back and plan to be much more active.

I just graduated college with a web dev degree and I feel like I have a different perspective than some of the player base. I also have close to a decade of experience within this game and think that there is just one key feature being over looked by the devs.

+-------------+
| MOBILE |
+-------------+

There are games very similar to this one on the different app stores that I absolutely love to play, and I often chose to play them over Zorg simply due to the fact that there is not an app, and a lot of the key features found in this game are much more difficult to take care of on a phone compared to those on phones.

Just imagine what it would be like to get on the app store. Here are what I believe the perks are:
1. You reach a whole new market. You have a solid player base already, but imagine what it would be like to have a mobile version. Maybe just a universe geared
towards the mobile style of play that would appeal to the hundreds/THOUSANDS of players that play multiple different versions of this genre. You would bring in a
whole slew of new players on a different platform.
2. New features could be implemented that mimic that of the other popular games similar to this, which would revamp the meta. It would give the current player
base something new to master.
3. All being said, mobile games are far more popular than web based games anymore.

I know that this sounds like a complete overhaul, but I firmly believe that this would be a huge step for Zorg to take because it would bring Zorg into the modern era of mmorpg games. The core mechanics of the game would still remain the same, the only barrier between Zorg and the modern are the programming languages used. I can definitely help with this overhaul as well (INSERT JOB APPLICATION HERE)

After all said and done, new servers can only go so far in terms of bringing new players in and bringing legends back. Changing mechanics will only drive current legends away. However, I believe that changing platforms would revitalize Zorg and bring in a whole new community.