Faster Travel From Galaxy 9-1

Shipping resources/fleet from galaxy 1 to 9 can be costly in resourses and in time.

what im proposing is for there to be a passage between them the same as any other galaxies such as
G1-G2, G2-G3 and so on.

For example on reloaded: the travel time between G4:300 to G5:1 would be the same as 9:300 to 1:1
Also the same cost in deuterium.

Almost as if all 9 galaxies are in a huge loop.

I am not too clued up on the mechanics of games like these etc so i dont know if this is difficult to accomplish or even worth it for the work but i thought i would put my idea on the board as i personally would enjoy that addition
You said it yourself, b*tch! We're the Guardians of the Galaxy!

Re: Faster Travel From Galaxy 9-1

Isn't this half the fun of the game? Waiting for things to happen, travel times, it's a more (as much as it can be , lol) realistic thing? I can sort of understand what you mean, an infinite loop etc, but for me, that tactical side of things, whereas you can move stuff around and gamble on whether you have enough resources available at any given time in a particular place. I think this adds to the fun.

I guess that makes sense.

But in my theory it would do more than just create a faster route to g1 it could also help activity within that galaxy.

as it stands both of my planets that sit in G9 recieve next to none spy reports, which for me is great obviously but comparing that to the rest of my planets elsewhere it shows the lack of activity within that area.

Would creating that entry from 1 to 9 create more activity there?

I understand if the cons outweigh the pros then it shouldn't be considered but in this circumstance i dont see how it does?
it also wouldn't change the game in a huge way just enough to make it more convenient.
You said it yourself, b*tch! We're the Guardians of the Galaxy!

If you don't get much activity there, be thankful? lol

Perhaps there could be, in addition to engine speed upgrades, research, another tech that could open more direct wormholes that could be used in much the same way as jump gates? Perhaps another level of researches that might enable ships that travel by jump gates to carry cargo?