List of Approved Suggestions [Last Update: Feb 11 2012]

For the sake of organization and future development, from now on we will actively respond to popular suggestions approving or disapproving them.
Approved suggestions will be then posted here for everyone to know and comment.

When development of a suggestion has started, you will be notified through "Game News: What is CURRENTLY going on" thread.

Priorities will be noted here, when decided.

Approved Suggestions List
=======================================
-Several hours delay for certain stats
-Espionage Reports organization / Topic #2
-A tutorial list with Rubies as Prize
-Galaxy Names (Approved but we need ideas for the names first)
-Custom Colors for Missions Overview
-IPM messages
-Ship/defense/research progress on Overview Screen
-Head Display
-Alliance ranking system
-Empire Page Improvements
-Pick up
-Messages count in title
-ACS Defender Messages
-One extra max button for all fleets in Jump gate.
-Richer Drop Down menu for ACS attack
-Fleet loss warning for destruction mission
-Recycle link in esp reports
-Delete specific category messages
-Colonizing option
-Live IPM ticker

(PM Zorg to notify him for any worthwhile popular suggestions posted, still unlocked that are not already listed)

Re: List of Approved Suggestions

The_Raider wrote:Zorg, can we have an update on the status of the first suggestion, DF out of abandoned planets?
I gotta bunch of planets awaiting abandonment.
Although approved by me, the dev team did not seem to like the particular idea so it is yet unclear.
We will be processing suggestions soon and for the particular suggestion it seems that there will be more discussion.

I'll edit which ideas of the above have been approved by the dev team for your convenience.

Re: List of Approved Suggestions

fishpondadmin wrote:I would like the rankings suggestions added too, I dont believe those in VM should be ranked and should be automatically set at 0
dude that would just suck because if ya needed to go out for like 10 days your going have to go in VM or your'll just get attacked
and what if you spent like ur whole life on this and then u must go in VM mode and like if ur in top 10 it would just be crap
Fanta Is the best thing the world created