Re: Form of Relieve for players needing help

But, if there's abuse, the person who staged the raid could split the res they took from the "victim", and then proceed to share whatever the "victim" gets in relief funds from the PEA. I just think it's a bad system. Also, at the beginning of this topic that abusers will be kicked out of the PEA, but does it really matter? It makes no difference if someone cheats the system one time or many times, they still steal other peoples resources. This, in turn, could anger members, cause them to defect, and in an end result, rise up and strike the current members (at that time), crippling the entire organization by spreading the resources thin and making them not be able to rebuild. So, as I stated before, I think this is a really bad idea.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

No such thing as positve feedback, only negative, well I would quote myself since nobody read the first post, but for one there is no problem with a alliance using it, it would not mean that they are having problems I'm sure everyone knows that attacks happen regardless of who you are its just for the weak players it'd be a good pickup, just a nice way to keep around some of the newbies instead of them being attack and disappearing. well oh well, no positive feedback, no thanks :D
~The End, you cant escape it, there is always a End, but you can try running anyways I'll be there soon~
By-TheEnd

rishard wrote:no positive feedback, no thanks :D
The whole point of game suggestions is to hear community feedback. This includes players that both like and dislike your ideas and reasons why. The fact that other players have taken their time to respond to your suggestion is in itself something worthy of a thanks, whether they liked or disliked your suggestion.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.