Re: Form of Relieve for players needing help

love2scoobysnack wrote:
pupairo12 wrote:Power to the Community! Prove us wrong, prove that we can trust you. Help out your pal Rishard.
Dr_triad3 wrote:strong words thar.I can stand behind them as well.power to the community!
Grow up you two.

I think it may be about time to lock this to prevent further flaming
You find my excitement for the comunity working as a team immature?pupario's post was a little unnecssary but really?If you interpreted that as flaming...That[pupario's bold words]were entirely warrented and I am at loss as to how that series of posts were flaming to you.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Dr_triad3 wrote:You find my excitement for the comunity working as a team immature?pupario's post was a little unnecssary but really?

Even if my post was a little unnecessary, I think a little challenge would be good to help make players think there decisions through before they post them on the forums. :idea:
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

yes but there will always be dumb ideas and new players[not your case rishard]coming up with this stuff.since this is true don't go throwing challenges around all the time only in cases like this one,I don't want the eventual flaming that will stem from THAT.

Triad the only reason I lumped you in with the flaming is that you were supporting a post that was flaming without condemning the flaming portion of the post, making you guilty by association.

Back on topic (kind of)

So what if we took this idea and instead of making it a co-op of players make it a ZE insurance plan. You would purchase with rubies in Zorg Empire Plus an insurance plan and after you get hit you can choose to report the crash if you choose to then you will be compensated a specific amount based on what level of insurance you purchased. Just to put numbers to this lets say there are three different plans that can be bought

plan 1 cost 5 rubies and is good for up to 250k resources
Plan 2 cost 10 and is good for up to 750k
plan 3 cost 20 and is good for up to 2mil

The other option would incorporate this idea of buying a plan but instead of having different levels of compensation it would be a flat rate of up to 2mil (just for numbers) but each time you buy it it gets more expensive to buy the next time. Eg. The first time it would be 5 rubies the second it would be 8 then 10, 12, etc.

I don't know if this is a great idea or even if it is comprehensible or if it is in the same line of thinking as the original idea for this topic. Let me know what you think
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

I don't consider this topic to have any flaming, but some things are a little unnessary, but thats the normal that everyone choses to accept, I'm against the normal, feedback is good but unneeded issults is not. Yes I'm sure this would work with the right people, maybe I trust my own alliancemates more than others trust their own. This isn't the crazyest idea either, a little thing inplemented to help players, this I compare to the Battle sim feature, if you don't like help from new features then don't look at your battle sim before attacking :D
Regardless, thank you all for the feedback and cheers to further good ideas. :dance:
~The End, you cant escape it, there is always a End, but you can try running anyways I'll be there soon~
By-TheEnd

love2scoobysnack wrote:Triad the only reason I lumped you in with the flaming is that you were supporting a post that was flaming without condemning the flaming portion of the post, making you guilty by association.

Back on topic (kind of)

So what if we took this idea and instead of making it a co-op of players make it a ZE insurance plan. You would purchase with rubies in Zorg Empire Plus an insurance plan and after you get hit you can choose to report the crash if you choose to then you will be compensated a specific amount based on what level of insurance you purchased. Just to put numbers to this lets say there are three different plans that can be bought

plan 1 cost 5 rubies and is good for up to 250k resources
Plan 2 cost 10 and is good for up to 750k
plan 3 cost 20 and is good for up to 2mil

The other option would incorporate this idea of buying a plan but instead of having different levels of compensation it would be a flat rate of up to 2mil (just for numbers) but each time you buy it it gets more expensive to buy the next time. Eg. The first time it would be 5 rubies the second it would be 8 then 10, 12, etc.

I don't know if this is a great idea or even if it is comprehensible or if it is in the same line of thinking as the original idea for this topic. Let me know what you think
Now I see some of what you meant.To your idea I do support the concept but when you get later in the game2 mil becomes insignifigant.so a general no cap plan would also becomes useful.If the insurance plan has any merit of course.It could change the game dynimic beyond what we comprehend.