A NEW WAY TO CHEAT

It is obvious to me and to others observing the close competition between my alliance and Shining Winds that the SW alliance magically increased in membership from 23 to 28 members last Friday when the Raiding scores were just about to top out. It is possble that other players suggested this particular form of dishonesty but they could not gain membership without the complicity of the SW leader. Oberon, a member of SWINDS has admitted the practice has occurred in the past as well. He also claims that it would have made no difference. A point on which I beg to differ.

If Shining Winds wants to cheat in this way by adding points from 'new members' who are then discarded after the points tally rolls over then they can continue to do it for all VN members care. We are only half your number and we nearly beat you every time and probably would beat you in fact but for this dishonesty.

Some of the "Shine" has definitely gone off SWINDS due to this shoddy practice.

Dr-J

Re: A NEW WAY TO CHEAT

Actually our membership only "magically" increased from 23 to 24 members. We were already 100 mil ahead in raiding before our new member joined. So.... yes I still claim it made no difference. Maybe you'll nearly beat us again this week?

Stupid Me. I just realised that we only have 10 active players with five or six active raiders and we came within cooee of SWINDS with 24 or 25 or 28 or however many members they may have on Friday afternoons. That means we've outraided them 2:1 (or close to it), so we've nothing to worry about. Per player we won anyway :)

Interesting comment by Oberon...minor players score 5 to 50 million a week? At the mo, your top 3 guys on the board are scoring 314, 849, 579 leaving 259,408,114 (the balance of points on the board roght now) to be scored by those minor players. Jolly good going for those minor players.

Dr-J wrote:The other interesting number w.r.t. SWINDS is how polite they are in attacking, doing little damage but retrieving relatively high resource returns. I must learn how they attack without doing so much damage.

Is this another "NEW WAY TO CHEAT" that you've recently discovered? I thought attacking planets with little or no defense was the point of raiding, low risk but high gains with resources. Do you need to make a new topic in general discussion about your thoughts for the day? I don't see the connection with most of what you've said in this topic to your original post.

Ah, you see, you're inability to connect with the inner metaphor and appreciate the irony, that's why you don't read as many books anymore. Too much TV I say Edna, that's what's wrong witht he younger generation playin' these darn foll computer games and such like.