Re: A NEW WAY TO CHEAT

In my opinion the medals mean nothing. If they get their score by 'cheating' which I am not sure if it is... then so what? They aren't growing any faster and are just kidding themselves. I personally think Shining Winds are just really good raiders which share inactive targets and are online a lot ;) I know this from experience when hunting them.
Basically it doesn't matter. If you want to 'beat' them then just crash their fleets and steal their resources. That shows more than points on the scoreboard.

Ah sorry, It took me a very long time to find this forum as I am blind.

I apologize for any offense that was made to you or your alliance by attempting to recruit members at the last moment of the week Dr-J. While, I will admit that part of the intention of recruiting was to pad the score a little to increase our odds of scoring a gold, It was not my primary intention.

Simply put, for some time I have been trying to scout raiders into my alliance who are good at raiding. I want raiders who are interested to join my alliance and to be able to see how active we are, what we talk about and to see if it is an amusing place to play. I like to have quality, and active players in the alliance, unfortunately too many people join these days and do not wish to talk, I find that frustrating, so participation and joking, teamwork is just as important as raiding to me, if not more so. To me, if you talk to others, almost irregardless of your performance it shows you care.

I appreciate the raiding competition we had last week, and I hope that we will be able to compete more in the future. Take care everyone!

Fair Enough I think. Last minute recruiting does have its downside - a bad look - if nothing else. I agree with most of the rest of what you say as it's pretty much common sense and why we (you and I at least) play the game. All that said and done, I don't know if I personally will be raiding much this week - Irony -> Oberon -> Irony :)

Interesting thread. Everyone in the SWINDS alliance would agree that Talim, Ahilles, Shamgar, KK, and many others have excellent sportsmanship. Considering we all have -real- lives it is nice to casually log, raid some, grow some, and to chatter. No stress.

As for the Dr.J, the whole server has probably had a run in with this guy. Dr.J, you too seem to be a great sport, just take it easy on the accusations ;]