lordaragon/Tesla end of path

First I want to thank Zorg for this great game...I played games like this since 2004 and I can say that Zorg Empire is the BEST one...

Strategy to the core...Outsmart, outrun :), tactics that keep u alive one more day...Excellent.
When u just think, 21 planet and every day u face challenge to survive...

But RL battles take there part and it's time to say goodbye...Th u all in community that makes this game so
good...

I wanna thank my true friends, Madara, Pein, Lowfatspread,snowy, cardsharksam, Gogetta( stop hiding :) )...of course my hunters Gozar, pkromm, and the best of them Sprog who was always there to remind me to FS :).

Special thanks to my best friend hannah, guy who join me from the first days, listen and learn just to become one of best fleeter in Zorg, th u mate for all the time we spend in peace, war and rest :)...

Well guys, will see ya in some other adventure :)...

Of course I had to leave with a bang :)...

Madara and Sprog deserve my fleet...Madara with word ''No'' that dont exist in his language( trade, help with res, all bro...th) and Sprog, guy who was always there to test me and make my overview red :), th for all the help and it was fun...

Tesla out!!
Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments...

Re: lordaragon/Tesla end of path

sorry to see u go bro..hope u come back soon..as soon as real life lets hope...
good luck...it was a lot of fun flying with u...
''There will always be fools who believe that if a man dislikes violence and goes to great lengths to avoid it, it is a sign of weakness and vulnerability''