Re: When is a "Retirement" not a retirement?

I am not Zorg, but this is very simple to answer:
The account was retired, not the person, so accordingly, he did the old Retirement crash.
Then left the account.
As per the following; pulled from the Options Page:
If you want to delete this account to start a new one, just start the new one without entering the old account ever again.

As long as he never logs into the old account, He remains within the rules and TOS.
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

i am wondering u mentioned logged.. so did he recycled his account over and over to his new account or was he recycling his fleets to someone specific over and over?

now here is the idea.

Lets consider all the accounts logged had (or might not have had, lets assume he had and lets say logged this is just an example.. so please dont sue me for this) as 1 2 3 ... and so on and so on.

Logged 1
Logged 2
Logged 3
Logged 4
Logged 5
Logged 6
Logged 7
Logged 8
Logged 9
Logged 10

now lets say there is a playing that is called FriendOfLogged and all of the fleets from those 10 accounts were recycled to this friendoflogged account and everytime logged retired and restarted and kept repeating.

i believe that is what you are suggesting here.

now let me ask you a question back at you. how many players have recycled their fleet and gave the df to you and their accounts resources? and this is a straight question at Gozar as he is in your alliance and you have not mentioned anything about him ... so ask him as well in this post... how many fleets has he recycled from retiring players?

well this can be taken as hey this is not the same case? but is it not? logged was perfectly within game regulation. he retired his existing account and recycled his fleet to someone else. he didnt tkae the df the way Kick has given his df to rj which he never taken it back. supposedly he means to someday, but that day probably will never come.

anyways... soul search.. that wd be my suggestion here.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Logged was an example....he just had a knack of "obtaining" accounts then crashing the fleet and boosting main account....he did this with a few accounts hence all his bans.......I have been gifted a retirement fleet but that player actually retired from playing...he didn't set up another account the very next day and start raiding again....and therein lays the arguement of what is a retiring fleet crash....as u stated above it would be all too easy to get account after account and keep feeding one.....as per Zorg rules it should be one account per person....not accumulate a few spare ones to do with as you wish.....and that's yet a different arguement....seems a few people have got spare accounts to reactivate at will as noticeable in Extreme and Massacre of late with long term vmoders exiting vmode just to get crashed/farmed and go inactive or vmode again.....seems some cannot play fairly and work their way up the ladder .........impatience or just blatant cheating....you decide :D

SPY wrote:doesnt retirement plans mean that the player forsakes the account?

i am kind of dumb founded here. can u restart an account after retiring?
Apparently so....u just post in forums you retired your fleet to another player then the next day set up another account and carry on......hence why I originally asked "When is a "Retirement" not a retirement?"........confusing right? :D

Ahhh, Now I see the question in a new light, from what I can tell from the rules and Tos in ZE, Sprog is correct, a Player Can "Retire" his account,. and Fleetcrash it. Then start a New account, and eventually do the same thing, not cool, but within the rules.
Here is a different scenario, and apparently also within the rules,
Hannah, now Sasuke, "Swapped" accounts with SpaceAngel now Sacred and I suppose Retired,
Yet now Sasuke is in Madaras account, and Idk where Madara went.

Better yet, How about a Player, call him Harvey, secretly just quits the game, turning account info over to another Player who "Sits" it. Raiding and building Fleet, then another Player, call him" Elwood" Luckily, catches
said Fleet parked about once every two weeks on Average, posting storylines on how this was accomplished,
telling us what a good sport "Harvey" was about the hit, yet "Elwood" seems to be the only one who has actually had contact with "harvey" in many months?

So now I am a bit confused, and join Sprog in the question, when is retirement actually retirement?
and also, how badly can this Game be exploited or manipulated? your turn, Zorg.
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme