Re: Fleetsave is for pussies

he might be pointing out that if we were to send all of our ships at his planet and they finished wiping out what he has, that they could arguably continue their bombardment on his buildings, although by that logic, taking out his research labs should destroy his database for technologies too...

nevertheless, this is a personal choice, if you think you are treating the game as hardcore (because losing several months/years worth of hard work because you sleep in ISN'T already bad enough) then I'll say my farewells now and begin the forgetting process :)
I would say good day, but it almost inevitably won't be with your attitude.

Re: Fleetsave is for pussies

I look forward to being destroyed, and making a new account with more earnestness. Perhaps on another game. One thing this game has going for it is there aren't any unrealistic quests destroying the game dynamic by giving you a bunch of bonuses. Big boys? You guys are a bunch of cheaters, using other people's accounts, ROFL. You guys are acting high-and-mighty, using another person's work. If you want to attack me, why don't you use new accounts, and give up this charade where you pretend my own world is talking to me.

There is one thing I don't understand. Why is everyone trying to f*ck me up? I just speak the truth. The era of online gaming was degrading, and almost became the reason of the death of everyone on earth. Being a hardcore mother f*cker, I saved the planet. But then, the afterlife killed everyone on earth :) You guys are so nice, have fun.