Re: Pirates

ahhh shiver me timbers seems the vast waters are no longer safe now that Pirates be back sailing :D good to see u shadow :D
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

This is an alliance in speed right? Good we do desperately need more active alliances. I'd invite you to join the one I'm in, but I'm not sure how many people they want to have and if you'd be interested. Good luck though.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

I see that now @.@ Well... not sure who is going and who is staying. But good luck either way.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

You are welcome to join also.

when u see the Jolly Roger knocking at your door, you may as well just put your head to the floor.

If you run you will increase our fun. So just stay and play and let me come say hey.
Your fleet is a treat it looks so neat. Why wont you let me just eat such a nifty treat...

By Pirate Morgen