Re: FUTURE OF ZORG / ADMIN READ THIS

The only reason this game gets messed up is due to fleet giveaways. This skews up the point towards only a few players that creates the instability of the game powers. As long as this will keep happening there will always be instability.

Another issue leaving the fleet on the planet/moon should cost deuterium as docking charge. No ship remains on the planet rather on the orbit. This makes the game more functional in may aspects. anyways those were my two cents.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

I'd say it'd get complicated cause people in different universes might have colonized the same slots. Plus protection would have to be discussed. Protection is higher in extreme than others.

It's probably better to focus on gaining and keeping new players than combining universes. But I get where you are coming from.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Vixen , Admin N' We Spent Enough Time to Bring New Players , But Didn't Work
it's Time to Do Something More Seriously
Massacre N' Speed Must be Removed
We Need 2 or 3 Servers Instead of 4
4 SERVERS?! It's Even Hard to Threat

a New Server Can be Rebirth of Z.E
New Universe, More Active, N' Full of Hard Competition For #1
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

how about just drop one server and join in one that we all agree to play in? by nature of the universe admins cant just discontinue an ever lasting server. and if you ask me which server to drop and which server to join in then i will vote for the new one to be dropped and join one of the old servers. reason... players spent more time on the old servers. it got more invested in money and time so their demand is fair.

the player base has to agree to it. not the admin.

SPY wrote:how about just drop one server and join in one that we all agree to play in? by nature of the universe admins cant just discontinue an ever lasting server. and if you ask me which server to drop and which server to join in then i will vote for the new one to be dropped and join one of the old servers. reason... players spent more time on the old servers. it got more invested in money and time so their demand is fair.

the player base has to agree to it. not the admin.
Sounds easy in principle but can you honestly see everyone agreeing to one particular server? I personally wouldn't join Standard server (too slow) ....I vmoded Speed server ages ago for obvious reasons so that wouldn't be an option..... that would only leave Extreme server......so if that was agreed what then? Zorg gives me point for point in builds/techs/defences etc? Would I also get my fleet transferred aswell......how about the rubies? Hey Spy I am starting to agree with this now...... :D

Btw, any account that was "inherited" should be exempt imo.....only original player on original account should be able to qualify....if you built/earnt the account yourself you should be rewarded accordingly

Giving your point on the issue back at you.
Sprog wrote:Btw, any account that was "inherited" should be exempt imo.....only original player on original account should be able to qualify....if you built/earnt the account yourself you should be rewarded accordingly
This is you on massacre

Overall 1 17.643.527
Building 3 4.877.743
Research 2 1.208.524
Fleet 1 11.176.296
Defense 6 380.963

out of 17kk points 11kk is your fleet. which means if you giveaway your fleet to a fellow fleeter you are basically giving away your account to be honest. as its more than 64% of your entire point structure. I do not see how you agree on restricting account inheritance but still be comfortable with fleet giveaways. Both creates unjust advantages SPROG.

Two things... number 1

DUDE you like colors :P

and yes i can deal with that. that looks like most fair. but that means a new server which requires admin and game dev team involvement and i can guarantee you they wont go for this. that is why i said bipass the game admins.