Re: The Day has come Goodbye

Mafia wrote:Haha really atleast I'm not hiding behind people if some people weren't there to protect you in xtreme you'd be long gone your just a lil puppet and everyone knows that without your big friend your nothing just some old man sticking your nose in everyone business and being too nossy
Most of the game needs some hiding behind higher players while you grow. I don't agree with your comment about Sprog. He owns an alliance and gained the trust of highers. All of us started small from the beginning. In my opinion, he's done a lot on his own and doesn't need others criticizing him. Besides.. this is in the speed forums and we probably should not be pointing fingers here.

@ Mafia...

Ok seeing as it is your post and YOU went off topic I will reply accordingly......you did indeed hide.....behind other peoples good name....pretending to be other people says everything about you as a person....I don't need to pretend to be anyone but who I am...I have no need to hide behind Gozar either....played Extreme for long enough without the likes of Gozar and Torgard being in same alliance.. ..surely Massacre proved that to you when you attempted to trick me and others there.........hid behind no-one there either to get what fleet I have.....you failed to crash me or even get close to joining my alliance......you fooled no-one but yourself.....

Now let's get back on topic.....it states "The day has come to say goodbye!......bye :D

Haha yeah yet you crash everyone that's small no one your size shows you the player you are right but yes I'm done here don't want to hear another word from you
I will grant your death wish more and more

Mafia wrote:Haha yeah yet you crash everyone that's small no one your size shows you the player you are right but yes I'm done here don't want to hear another word from you
Seems you haven't checked the top attacks in Massacre then ......do your homework,....engage the brain before the keyboard!! :D

Moved to a more appropriate setting and locked.

Let me send a clear warning to everyone here I will not allow such off topic flame fests to continue and will be issuing warnings if i see it happen again... to ALL PARTIES involved,both the one who antagonize's and the one who retaliate's. So refresh up on what flaming is in the forum rules and the areas where there are some leniency - JaD

On a less official note it is always a sad day to see a player leave the game, and i hope you will return quickly!