Greek the Meek

Any chance Greek the Meek can stay over 200k points and stop hitting noobs who are just trying to get a foothold in the game. Hiding behind a 2 million + fleet yet still hitting low ranks is neither big nor clever. What is does do is force new players to quit before their time....About time fleet points were considered and stop players hiding in noob protection.....and another thing Greek the Meek....calling a colony "thenoob who fk sprog" shows your immaturity....as does threatening low ranks ...coward....come and attack the bigger players, you have fleet so use it!

Re: Greek the Meek

Sprog you must love me very much to deal with me so much ,im telling you im married .
Arent you ashame talking about hitting noob players when you do it all the time?Killing their moons for no reason?What was the purpose of destroying the moon of Pochetcoffi?AZGD is sending away all the players from Zorg ,not me!

PS Sprog you are the illness for this server and i am the cure!

I don't recall popping his moon Greek the Meek....but if I did and he was over 200k then fair play right? Anyone over 200k is fair game...you just pick on those below 200k yet you have 2 million fleet lol....

I am the illness you are the cure? Really? How does that work exactly? You never attack me.....now run along, I hear vmode calling you....again! :D

Btw can Zorg please explain exactly why they raised player protection to 200k? Just plays right into the hands of Greek the Weak....at least take fleet into consideration up to a certain amount...ftr Massacre protection is far too low....

Sprog really?? Really?? Your seriously like a big baby crying all the time... When u hit player above 200k its no better than greek.. On 200k u still dont know much abt the game so stop whining youre no better
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Feel better for that Calvin? Really Calvin? Really??.... Lol I am trying to protect the new players...that is hardly whining.....nor is stating that Greek the Meek hides in noob protection ..... now off you go before he misses you...

Really Sprog, it seems you know nothing! lol. All those no skill hits you do, 'tis but a trivial thing that you do there! Lol.

Calvin Whine, the designer label of choice for moaners.

Geek, gone very quiet, BRING ON THE CURE!!!

Or, has he caught a cold?

This has gone on long enough. I will now crash Sprog's fleet, Mightyoz,Greek,IB fleets..everything that flies. Heck i'll even crash hummingbirds cause they fly too. That's how irritated i am with this BS atm,

Update:
Crashed my mom's laundry that was hanging and drying in the backyard . She slapped me silly.
No more crashing for now...