Re: Greek the Meek

And I am merely explaining that fleet points showing all the time is not a way of solving that problem I would be at all happy with. I think there are a few viable alternate solutions, and I would have no problem with increasing noob protection further still. I actually think the suggestion I mentioned earlier of having noob protection as something that is exited permanently as soon as a specific point barrier is first crossed would be pretty easy to implement... it would just be a new statistic stored with the player information. Has this player attained x number of points in the past? If they haven't then they are protected, but if they have their protection expires permanently, even if they fall below that number of points in future. Others have suggested noob protection based on a certain amount of time in months playing, etc... I would be fine with any of these potential solutions as well. Just NOT any solution that involves fleet scores always showing.

Set noob protection to 6 months (for example)....anyone can delete planets etc to drop below 200k points....but you can't change the date that the account was set up.....easy to implement aswell I reckon......avoids fleet points issue arising as many will object if they constantly show just to prevent players like Greek the Meek from killing off new players ...

All the suggections i heard are very good and im ok with all of them .
when i first join Zorg and realized that i had to deal big and old players i sent a mail to Zorg telling them that they muct create a smaller server inside the big so can small players adjust and face the big players in a while ,newcoming protection 100k wasnt enough .What i suggested was 1 million points and down to play the small sever and whoever wanna play the big guys could pass the 1 mill that way players have all the time so can prepare for the big guys.Those numbers was random but i gave them the idea beecause as stupid it seems me hitting a noob that i dont more stupid it seems a big players with millions fleets to hit someone with 200k points that they do it all the time.
im talking with a lot of noobs and seeing what they will face they quit before they even build .
i have no problem my account to lock and not to allow me to hit noob players so sprog can stop this fairytale cause the reality is that he is furious for not able to hit me ,not that im afraid of him cause he is to coward and tell Gozar to do it for him .
And i would like to see suggections from noob players here and you all see that they will agree with mine.
I have free time to actually play 2 days per month ,in these days even if i wanted it is impossible to force players to quit .you all think that you are all the time on why new players quit before even build .
Thats all i need to say hope you understand my meani ng and thanks

Greek wrote:oz take a good bath and come to give it to you !!
this show your big interest for the noobs the least i can say you are liers
Should I google translate that? I can't make sense of it at all....btw I am not too "coward" to hit you. You only ever leave bait fleets down lol.....now off you go, I hear someone on 50k points has left some small cargo down for you to hit ... :dance:

Perhaps Geek only has a monthly bath himself?? Perhaps he makes a point of mentioning it as it is a luxury for him?

He did make some points in the realllllyyyy long sentence that he wrote. I tried reading it out loud without taking a breath, I very nearly passed out!

But, it was all excuses again.