Re: Greek the Meek

Geek the Meek has exited vmode again with his 3 million fleet and crashed some more noobs under 200k ....Bravo Greek....how many more new players will quit before Zorg stop this??? Zorg please stop players doing this once and for all.....make noob protection end after 3-6 months at least !!!!!!!

Greek wrote:you calling me coward sprog?that i have attacked you so many times?you are the one that espionage all the time and write at the forums.We all wonder and laugh with you who is the coward? lol
You attacked once.. I remember it well... here's the result in case you forgot....

http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... 19&t=12241

Now go hide back in vmode as soon as you can.....or are there more new players you still want to ruin the game for? As for "we all wonder and laugh"....really? We? ....well we will see how supportive your alliance is soon enough and if they will still find it so amusing ;) .....

I ask again that Zorg stops noob protection at 3-6 months to stop players like Geek from exploiting the 200k point protection.... and killing off the new player base

After reading this post and several others on similar subject...I would like the player base to consider this as an option and maybe cast a vote... Instead of putting a value (currently 200k ) on noob protection... we simple give a time frame of 3 to 6 months...Thus it is not a matter of value of the account but time served to learn, build and play the game...

This will mean a player could grow to a very good size and ability before any established player can hit them... This also means the ability to remain in this protection forever with a massive fleet is removed.. It will also retain more players long term as after six months a player is more likely to remain if they do loose their fleet as their infrastructure will be good enough for them to rebuild...If Zorg can see the advantage in this, it will ensure or much loved and enjoyed game continues into the future...