Calling out Megamedes

Just thought I would ask MegaMedes exactly how he intends to get me banned along with Gozar (sent me in game message with threat/accusation) seeing as I am blocked in server. Maybe he needs reminding that trades are allowed along with finders fee where applicable. To cut a long story short, Gozar sent me 100 million deut (within rules btw).....by mistake it was sent to Fleethound..... so accordingly we asked for deut return and to date this has not been done......so I ask that the deut gets sent to myself or returned to Gozar...I also ask Mega how EXACTLY will that get both accounts banned when all is within rules lol....btw u also mentioned Daves account in X getting banned.....what Dave do you mean and please explain yet again how he will get banned? Next time unblock me before sending accusations/threats....you should know Zorg rules by now ...despite your history ...now run along and get Zorg to check all transport missions and all messages between Gozar, Fleethound and myself lol....you will see it was a genuine mistake.

Re: Calling out Megamedes

Seems to me that gifting 100 million deut to a single player in one transport is quite excessive. But Zorg will need to determine if that sort of transaction is indeed allowed. ;)

Two things are allowed as you well know Jason...trades and/or finders fees.....the fact the intended transaction never even happened makes this whole charade laughable.....a genuine mistake was made...Zorg were informed...Fleethound held onto resources with one purpose only ...to get players banned.....and we all know who led him down that path... ;)

Like I said before:
Torgard wrote:Zorg will need to determine if that sort of transaction is indeed allowed. ;)

Also, I have no idea what you mean about "we all know who led him down that path...".. Is this some innuendo or something??

Zorg can indeed check all relevant information. Also, I was implying MegaMedes &Co.......seems he is infatuated with Mark and myself lol.......whatever it takes to get us banned.....rather than try to beat either of us in game....as he has tried on numerous occasions using various "methods" but to no avail... :D

You're missing the part where Gozar threatened to get FleetHound banned for not returning the deut. That's ridiculous. If someone makes a stupid mistake at their opponent's benefit, their opponent should not be expected to refund them.

Sprog wrote:MegaMedes &Co.......seems he is infatuated with Mark and myself lol.......whatever it takes to get us banned.....
As I recall, you and Mark were (are) out to get MegaMedes &Co banned as well. Anything and everything he does. But Neither here nor there, the game will continue whatever the outcome. :think:

I will endeavour to explain the indecent. I had arranged to send Sprog this deut as agreed within rules... I sent it to what I thought was Sprog moon unfortunately I sent it to FleetHounds (Dave) in the same system.. I delete many of my transport mission on a daily basis so had not noticed this error... It was not till several hours later that FH sent me a PM...(please give permission for all PM's to be posted FH, if you allow so will I ) Saying had I made a mistake...? ..I replied straight away "what mistake"...I never received a reply...

It was later discovered Sprog had NOT received the deut I had sent him. Realising that this was what FH had meant. Once I had discovered my mistake...I PM'd FH...who did respond, that he will return it when his fleet was back. In the mean time I sent a email to ZE explaining my mistake... but at this point I had been promised the deut's return so saw no problem, believing Dave's word.

Last night I saw FH's fleet had returned and once again requested the deut's return even offering him to kepp a small part for any expense he may have incurred. He ignored me did not respond to my pM's or request...I also sent FlH a copy of the Milking Rule.s...and once again sent a email to ZE...saying what has happened that FlH is obviously refusing to return the deut... It is my opinon that FH is attempting to get me and himself banned.. Which is not necessary.. but is in fact putting himself in this position as he is the one refusing to return the deut... Rule 6 clearly states ...and I quote"*No player may knowingly send resources to any player unless it is done during a trade in accordance with the Trade Ratios posted on the forums (Trading)."...I made a mistake...I did not do this knowingly... yet his refusal to return the deut is a deliberate act to try and get himself and me banned it seems.. I have not broken any rule. I simply made a mistake...FH is the player that is breaking the rules.. by keeping the resources sent in error...

Gozar wrote: Rule 6 clearly states ...and I quote"*No player may knowingly send resources to any player unless it is done during a trade in accordance with the Trade Ratios posted on the forums (Trading)."...I made a mistake...I did not do this knowingly... yet his refusal to return the deut is a deliberate act to try and get himself and me band... I have not broken any rule. I simply made a mistake...FH is the player that is breaking the rules.. by keeping the resources sent in error... I will state that this in the past I have had players sending me resources that I never asked ...even told them to recall transport mission...I reported to ZE when this happened...purely to try and get me banned...seems you are grasping straws...
He is not trying to get himself banned. You sent the deut accidentally. As such, no rule violation took place. You made a mistake. FleetHound benefited from the mistake. Why on earth would he return it? No rule was broken. No milking took place, because the transport was a mistake.

Pulsar wrote:
Gozar wrote: Rule 6 clearly states ...and I quote"*No player may knowingly send resources to any player unless it is done during a trade in accordance with the Trade Ratios posted on the forums (Trading)."...I made a mistake...I did not do this knowingly... yet his refusal to return the deut is a deliberate act to try and get himself and me band... I have not broken any rule. I simply made a mistake...FH is the player that is breaking the rules.. by keeping the resources sent in error... I will state that this in the past I have had players sending me resources that I never asked ...even told them to recall transport mission...I reported to ZE when this happened...purely to try and get me banned...seems you are grasping straws...
He is not trying to get himself banned. You sent the deut accidentally. As such, no rule violation took place. You made a mistake. FleetHound benefited from the mistake. Why on earth would he return it? No rule was broken. No milking took place, because the transport was a mistake.
Yet I got a pm from MegaMedes (without quoting, although I will post with his consent) roughly saying he will get Mark, myself and Fleethound banned and that we ( we, whose we lol) are going to get you and that Fleethound doesn't even mind if all get banned....All that for a genuine mistake..... :D