Re: Calling out Megamedes

Gozar wrote:
JorgeFlores1 wrote:I think that how with fleet for example, you send it on a bad fs and get crashed, you deserve it.... same thing here... you sent it to the wrong person now deal with the consequences.
Guess what I agree with you on that...If it was not for the rule and what happened to me in the past with the risk of both of us receiving a ban...I may have just taken it on the chin...but with all this unnecessary stuff...when all
I did was simple ask for it's return to prevent any problem...It was not me that then went against the rules...

There was no need for any of this...I even told FH to keep a few kk for his expenses/trouble... before Zorg said it...

makes me wonder if some players have got nothing better to do...
Simply asked for its return...don't make me laugh. You scanned him hard looking for the 100M deut, then threatened to have him banned. Don't make me laugh and don't make yourself sound like a gentleman. You are a bully and a tyrant. Someone scans you and you pop a moon or send 17K rips on a def bash.

And Karl, you must have better things do, like lapping up Mark's sloppy seconds. You will get no apology from me, cuz you are irrelevant to me. Have a nice game.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Zorg already made their point so the rest is banter but this guy /\ Is a laughably bad player.... ((is that considered mild flaming?))) l
l
l

You have to be more specific lol. Which guy? Mega? Sprog? Gozar? Zorg? Who?
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

MegaMedes wrote: And Karl, you must have better things do, like lapping up Mark's sloppy seconds. You will get no apology from me, cuz you are irrelevant to me. Have a nice game.
Setting a great example there MegaMedes. You get called out and instead of accepting you were wrong you decide to keep the insults going........I now request that this post be locked....thanks.