looking for teams recruitiing

Looking for a good team . I know how to mine raid and turtle im especially really good at raiding . Just haven't raided as of late . Allot of the friends i made here wen i started playing zorg is in vmode . So looking for a new team who is active
Wen the reaper calls your name their is no rumors no apology wen the reaper calls your name its the end . Your name has been called !!

Re: looking for teams recruitiing

mickylove wrote:No oz its that no one likes this player
U have no idea who i even am . Maybe vixen can remember me . But u have no idea if u think no one likes me as a player. I have oneenemy on this game . And allot of friends in vm . Bobo dasnt like me anymore but pulser dasnt know me . Se was in vmode wen istarted playing . And i never gace anyone reason not to like me. I mentor new players and treat everyone with respect. If u think im not liked your wrong my friend
Wen the reaper calls your name their is no rumors no apology wen the reaper calls your name its the end . Your name has been called !!

Re: looking for teams recruitiing

But then again. It should not matter if people like you or hate you. You're here to crash fleets and maim/kill enemies. Crush other empires. So what if 100 players hate you and only a handful others are friends? You should be glad methinks .... More ships for you to create debris fields with.

:twisted:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!