ACS defending

Could someone please inform Freaker in Extreme that it is against rules to ACS defend me with 250 probes for over 30 hours....or perhaps Thor could inform his buddy of this and act accordingly seeing as both players have me blocked lol.......bless them , they'll try anything to provoke but really it's a poor tactic and very dated :D

Re: ACS defending

It's a form of trolling, pure and simple. Are they this naive or simply knowingly, purposely breaking the rules? I don't know this other player you mention, but surely, Thor would, should know better?

Presumably he's the leader of that alliance there. If he is, then if he can't control his own players, then perhaps he should kick them out. Or if he is not strong enough to control his members then perhaps he should report the conduct of his own players to the admins himself.

As it's not the same alliance, then my apologies to Thor.

But as for the other, rule breaking is rule breaking, this has been referenced in the forums before, I cannot find it to post the link, but to play the game like this is not good, they can't play well so set up as spoilers. How weak are they?

MIGHTY-OZ wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:30 pm
It's a form of trolling, pure and simple. Are they this naive or simply knowingly, purposely breaking the rules? I don't know this other player you mention, but surely, Thor would, should know better?

Presumably he's the leader of that alliance there. If he is, then if he can't control his own players, then perhaps he should kick them out. Or if he is not strong enough to control his members then perhaps he should report the conduct of his own players to the admins himself.
says the ultimate troll/flamer himself
btw on topic: i believe Karl is right

Warning issued. Please refrain from trolling and baiting intended purely to provoke. Thanks. -Pulsar
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness