Standard Server - Alliances.

A little while ago, a player came in to the Standard Server, I believe he/she plays in other servers. Their screen name, Rnnr.

For quite a while he/she was in V mode. He/she came out of v mode, started raiding. They did this very well. Then, started an alliance. He/she recruited a couple of independent players, got a couple from another alliance, this other alliance, the one he recruited from is pretty/useless.

So, under his/her command, things started to look promising. Only four players, but from tiny acorns, mighty oaks can grow. The idea primarily was to supply each other with moonshots. Things started at a pace, the attacking/defending scores proved this. Now, he/she has gone to v mode again. Their time in the server was finite. Now, at this time, that alliance is now useless.

This highlights how much of an influence just one player can have on an alliance, the binding glue, organisational skills that keep things ticking over. How a small account holder can make a difference, grow quite quickly and start to make a challenge to the established order. Now, it's all gone south again, now that he/she has re-entered v mode.

So, come back Rnnr. The server misses you, needs you.

Also, this can be a good advertisement to other players, YOU DON'T NEED A HUGE ACCOUNT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. As long as you are driven and can motivate. The sky's the limit!

Re: Standard Server - Alliances.

Hey Buddy!

Rnnr used to be in your alliance. Back when Dr.J, Blacky, Silverman, Xhilo and myself were a part of your group. He is an experienced player and when active, part of my alliance in reloaded. You are right, a skilled player, even with a small account one can make all the difference. Maintaining frequent communication is key. Keep things interesting, chat it up learn about one another and grow as a team. This is the glue that holds a team together for success. After all, this game is not a sprint but a marathon.