Re: Recruiting Topics: The Truth

hey guys im new, but i have played these games before. Its pointless in offering people what you don't have. Maybe if you have played this game enough to learn the ropes but i can probably grantee that most of the people that offer protection cant offer it in the long run. Like i just created an Alliance. I Dont tell people that i will give them stuff or protection, i write is how it is.:)

501st
RoyalGuard
I pledge my Allegiance to 501st!! WHEN I AM CALLED TO SERVE, I WILL COME. I will protect my Allies with the best of my abilities and power!! I will never abandon my Allies i will FIGHT to the end!! I AM ROYALGUARD

Re: Recruiting Topics: The Truth

The truth is, in Extreme, that while there may be larger, older and more powerful Alliances on that server, None is better than Masters of Chaos, MOC, (formally SGA), Players who are active, attentive, and follow the directions given by their Leaders, are respected by all.
Our Training and Policies are uniform and consistent, and we have proven that as an overall group, we are second to none in skill, ability, and activity. Our stats and reputation speaks for themselves, and That is what you look for when deciding on the Alliance you want to join.
We may not be the Baddest, but the Baddest don't mistake us for Noob. 8-)
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme