Re: Legends

But then again, me:

Most active forum: General Chat
[ 1129 Posts / 62.41% of your posts ]

Sloth:

[ 1906 Posts / 45.72% of user’s posts ]
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

[ 1131 Posts / 68.42% of your posts ]
I am working to reduce my spam though.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Just read through this topic (Finished studying and was a little bored), I gotta say that Im extremely honoured to have been mention as a "Legend". I would also like to clear something up, someone mentioned that I was crashed before I left but that was not the case anyone who was around 18 months ago knows the deal, this was also the case for Mintaka. I had a couple of small fleets crashed by gumppy but what can I say? Everyone gets crashed, at least I was hit by a quality player.

I miss playing but there comes a time when you must grow up (or when your missus has had enough of being 2nd in line to a game :whistle: ). Id like to give my input to this section, my legends list is as follows:

1. Mintaka, I dont think you could have a bot that worked harder than this guy, he was online 25 hours a day. Thought me everything I know bout this type of game (Dont think I can mention the Other game).
2. Joint between Gumppy and SBT, both guys has nuts the size beachballs. Always up to cause some mayhem.
3. GWD, LoW both hard workers and always there to help.
4. Ista, we loved to hate each other but the game wouldnt have been as much fun without him.

Slash, Klizac, Im sure Im forgetting a few more (Think oldtimers is setting in), are up there too.

SoC