Re: Legends

kuddlez17 wrote:I hate calculus and I'm #1 so if turtling requires skill, (not sure if it does or if its just typing 1000 in the different defense boxes and pressing enter I just build my shell up and hope no one cracks it open), it doesn't really require skill in calculus just basic math and simming yourself against different fleets to find out where improvement is needed and how much ya need to stay safe.

Just figured I would say a little something :)
You can type 5000 now dude. ;)
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I thought i would make a double post the last one i did i got warned by slash ... so its been a while.

anyways was just going through the hits and found out this one ...
if you go through the comments you will see why i dig this one up... look at the praise list.

urweirdsaysi
sbt
alfa22omega
and last but not the least curtis :)

viewtopic.php?t=1052

dont think it was a mild hit just cause the td is so little. you gotta understand those were made by some of the biggest players in game ever.

Legend yeah those would be some I would like to be.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Cypher wrote:I am going to defend the maths turtles though not being one myself.

Here's a post with lotsa turtle maths:

Turtling Mathematics

Though it all gets simplified down to just spamming light lasers :P
If anyone goes back to this, please note that light lasers' attack went down, and plasma tech was not calculated (mostly due to the fact that it didn't help back then).
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder