Re: Legends

Oh , i got skills :)

If i wouldn`t have skills , would i still have a fleet after 2years of zorg with no experience in this type of gaming ( browsing games )

I`ve crash small players / big players , i`ve done lanx hits , blind lanx , ninja`s , even some stuff i learned from the big dudes like pkromm , Gozar and many others that no many fleeters know about .
All of that done without tracking ppl ON / OFF times , wich a fleeter should do. I barely have notes about ppl , only coords of their planets , it`s all you need to crash fleets.

I really don`t know how many fleeters crashed 2 big players in 90 min and get a 8bil TD while doing that

i can make it epic by crashing my fleet on my retirement with a TD against me of 35bil(only fleet), wich i`m sure nobody will care about it , i`m not that popular , but the ppl who know me , know me as a man of honor , wich i found relative rare in this game.

That makes a legend to be a real legend.

Im not a legend , i know that , just stating some facts :P
HELLBOY / Cristi

And I see you're so humble. ;)

What I'm saying is, don't be offended if people haven't really heard about you. Because most of what they consider to be legends are those that have been here since 2009 or 2010.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Kristal wrote:Oh , i got skills :)

If i wouldn`t have skills , would i still have a fleet after 2years of zorg with no experience in this type of gaming ( browsing games )

I`ve crash small players / big players , i`ve done lanx hits , blind lanx , ninja`s , even some stuff i learned from the big dudes like pkromm , Gozar and many others that no many fleeters know about .
All of that done without tracking ppl ON / OFF times , wich a fleeter should do. I barely have notes about ppl , only coords of their planets , it`s all you need to crash fleets.

I really don`t know how many fleeters crashed 2 big players in 90 min and get a 8bil TD while doing that

i can make it epic by crashing my fleet on my retirement with a TD against me of 35bil(only fleet), wich i`m sure nobody will care about it , i`m not that popular , but the ppl who know me , know me as a man of honor , wich i found relative rare in this game.

hmm.. You can only be one person..... I have to say.. of all the Players I see... I find you to be the biggest threat to me... you are methodical... patient... and very skilled indeed.
I have only been crashed twice in Extreme..pretty sure it was you.
Legend or not.. I hold you in high esteem... would want anybody but you to spot my fleet.. and would have you in SGA anytime you would join... would serve with you.. or Fly with you anytime.
I am offline for about a month or so starting tomorrow...(medical)... maybe then you can assist my rebuild.. :drool: ... and let the hunt resume!!! :whistle:
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

Hatter wrote:
Kristal wrote:Oh , i got skills :)

hmm.. You can only be one person..... I have to say.. of all the Players I see... I find you to be the biggest threat to me... you are methodical... patient... and very skilled indeed.
I have only been crashed twice in Extreme..pretty sure it was you.
Legend or not.. I hold you in high esteem... would want anybody but you to spot my fleet.. and would have you in SGA anytime you would join... would serve with you.. or Fly with you anytime.
I am offline for about a month or so starting tomorrow...(medical)... maybe then you can assist my rebuild.. :drool: ... and let the hunt resume!!! :whistle:
this is what can be the start of you becoming a Legend HB, some one who i consider to be a Legend in his own right due to the time i have spent watching him (5 Years) to make a statement like this to you shows the Respect that a Legend will get.

DuctTape wrote:this is what can be the start of you becoming a Legend HB, some one who i consider to be a Legend in his own right due to the time i have spent watching him (5 Years) to make a statement like this to you shows the Respect that a Legend will get.
I do believe respect comes from those that are humble. But that's just me. I don't enjoy braggarts often...just be careful, Kristal, that your 'skills' don't overwhelm how you think of yourself.

[/color]

i am sooooo legendary that legends say i am legendary... too bad those legends who used to talk about me got forgotten by mare mortals like you hence i am not remembered any more :P
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

^ And that's a perfect example of being humble ;). Oh, Spy. You.

[/color]

i used to care abot those things...being a legend.. being remembered....but!
but that doesnt seems to matter anymore, oh god why i became so cold? :(
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Lightning wrote:
DuctTape wrote:this is what can be the start of you becoming a Legend HB, some one who i consider to be a Legend in his own right due to the time i have spent watching him (5 Years) to make a statement like this to you shows the Respect that a Legend will get.
I do believe respect comes from those that are humble. But that's just me. I don't enjoy braggarts often...just be careful, Kristal, that your 'skills' don't overwhelm how you think of yourself.
I have begun to think of you as a legend, Gale. Few can die and revive themselves at will, along with cry nuclear tears. Bravo.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder