Re: this is for the guard members out there...

Congratulations King :) , you've managed to due some minor damage to ~G~ , destroy the 30 BS on my planet that I didn't have enough deut to fleetsave, and become a major *** all in a few days :dance: ! This is a new record ;).
lordru wrote:.....im not a threat lol ur funny
I know right?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

useless war this would be.
King could start a war and we most likely will support him but im not going to war without a bit of a challenge.
this would end up in a few people bashing eachother.

so king take it easy and be a good sportsman. you did a good hit ,enjoy the spoils and leave people at peace.and get some more hits in.
ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

TheLegendRjsturgill wrote:bare with me as im drunk right now, but why is everyone freakng out? lets all just kiss and make up lol, lets either ddeclare a war or get over it? all in favor raise your hands? ssorry bto be blunt, but this rivalry is annyong my drunk slef lawl ;)
Alrihg t i was talking in chat drunk w rj, and i have to say he is right, This is a friggin game peiople. Either war for fun, or profit for now. Less chat more splat. Bring it now and do it now. As for complainiong, every hit i have seen from the king dude seems a profit and a good hit. And lets remmember this is a guy i chased cause i thought he was quote unquote a "****". He made a profit on some people, now either shut the hell up and move on, or start a war. Either way, stop wasting everyones time. This goes to everyone. What a waste this all is. Everything in this topic is garbage, this post included lol
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Gale wrote:
lordru wrote:lol u asked my allaince leader to leave u guys alone and say im not a threat ur funny...starting tommrow read cb reports im done talking,and plz dont pm me ingame anymore....
Um...you apologized to me in chat, saying "just tell your guys not to mess with me and I'll do the same". But thanks for trying. And you're NOT a threat....I'm sorry, you're points are even lower than mine and I'm a slow grower. I'd love to read those CB reborts :).Ingame? You got it. Don't expect a heads-up for anything.

how u love reading those cb reports now lmao.u guys arnt good ive done 25-26 MILLION TD BY MYSELF to u guys alone with no help u guys have done what...700k lmao..and i did that BY MYSELF in just 24 hrs
... u talk good and might have some ppl confused but the cb reports speak and im the only one posting them... so stop acting tuff for ur little allaince friends and ether start posting cb reports with me or b quite u guys r lucky im leaving outta town till next week but ill be back and i might declare war as soon as i log back in so plz......build thick,build quick,build so i can rec it with the other 25 mil
what makes a man a man,is not how he starts stuff....but how he finishs it

lordru wrote:so stop acting tuff for ur little allaince friends and ether start posting cb reports with me or b quite

Gale = Turtle. I don't crush people...I just brain ninja them. I have people to do that for me :). Apparently you're still fairly new to this game...as you're not aware what is done with people who mess with me.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]