Defense building/bashing

This is a heads up to turtle players to avoid future resentment.

If you build heavy defense on planet, and fleet save from planet, then expect that you will be attacked. (naturally)

However some people feel that the attacker should recall RIP fleet just because he came online during the middle of the attack. They will scream "unfair play" or "defense bashing". This is not valid, because

1) The attacker already spent deuterium , might as well reduce your defense level, so that in the future, you don't sit the fleet on planet again. Or at least when you do next time, it will cost the attacker less to get you.

2) Attacker choose to continue at his own risk, you could always pull an ACS defend if available.

3) You should share the same risk as the people who uses moons to fleet save. If you don't show up when your fleet lands, you will pay with your defense points.

This is a for-reference post. (of course, "attackers" exclude me, 'cause my fleet is all dead)
Moo...

Re: Defense building/bashing

you know me..i am you..i am what you are. sorry..flash back to the 60/70's drug days.But yeah i am so awesome my 411 rips just look like 1300 when i send them.

Of course there is that other self made rumor floating around...you know the one i am you..or i am scag or perses or drlove or chuck ..lets see whoelse am i...I KNOW..I AM ADMIN.. :roll:
And i am so rich i can fly to California England New York Texas n florida to be all of you from my awesome lg phone..the thing that has been my only avenue thus far of playing.Hopefully the UPS man can change that today though cause all this typing from phone last 6 months blows.