Berserk VS AZGD

Hail AZGD oldest alliance in Zorg Empire

Received a message from Gozar...
Don't know if you are interested in a WAR between our alliances to spice up the game a little..?
Promised to give it some thought...
So here we are, steaming hot and running around like crazy.

Our Axes sharp and our swords ready to give you all some hell!
Wake up your boy from HELL and your MarshMellow King so we can light our campfire and eat..

Take your walkers from the closet and get ready for some action.

Rules:
None

Timelimit of the war:
2 weeks

Thor (Berserker warrior) of Berserk asks Sprog (Super programm) of AZGD: DO You accept? :evil:

Re: Berserk VS AZGD

Valhalla_Thor wrote:Hail AZGD oldest alliance in Zorg Empire

Received a message from Gozar...
Don't know if you are interested in a WAR between our alliances to spice up the game a little..?
Promised to give it some thought...
So here we are, steaming hot and running around like crazy.

Our Axes sharp and our swords ready to give you all some hell!
Wake up your boy from HELL and your MarshMellow King so we can light our campfire and eat..

Take your walkers from the closet and get ready for some action.

Rules:
None

Timelimit of the war:
2 weeks

Thor (Berserker warrior) of Berserk asks Sprog (Super programm) of AZGD: DO You accept? :evil:
With all due respect the offer to make a dead server fun again was made by Gozar quite a while ago. As you well know a lot can happen in a short space of Zorg virtual time as has been very apparent today with more drama/scandals/conspiracies/rumours etc lol. Bearing this in mind I ask that you either consider a short pause on hostility (we only have 3 active players atm) until I speak to all concerned or that you do your worse and continue regardless.

Sprog

It was around 1-2 weeks ago.
It takes some time to gather some berserkers.
I told them it would be a learning experience.

I hope your MashMellow man will soon awake.
Let me know when you are ready for a war, at least 1 month before you anounce and you will be off the hook.

I hope you will excuse me if we have some fun right now and later (all within the rules of zorg)

According to the rules, the leader of the Alliance only has to be notified. Then the bashing rule is lifted in 24 hours. You must however, officially declare war on AZGD. Up to you Thor, since Sprog has been notified of your intentions.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Declaring officially war on AZGD, war will start 7-10-2013
This way the Short Pause requested is granted..
If the Moderator can lift the bashing Rule 7-10-2013 it would be appriciated.

We sharpen our Axes and swords during this extra pause.

So whoever needs his hear cut, beard shaved or head cut off,
Come visit thor's place (har har har)

Bashing rule has been lifted. Good luck to both sides.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

**MarshMallow** ...**Hair**
not hard words to spell, yet Thor managed to get them wrong#. Good luck to both sides. This should be fun to fallow.

# Spelling is a pet peeve of mine along with grammar
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train

Surrender graciously accepted in what was an unorthodox war and game plan, but fair play to your team as your numbers were limited in the end.