Re: ZESA vs Stellar Prime

Hmmm i wonder if that is the case why declare war on primes all together? If u are after me it should have been Zesa vs SPY.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

ok to explain once and for all ... we didnt know that you r a training alliance at the beginning ... yes not everyone is uptodate in this game especially after a period of vacations. so when you started flaming about a simple hit, a ridiculous. its a simple spy and fly, you came online you took away all the rec but i had already spent the deut so i didnt recall knowing that you can perform a ninja . i safety probeb once again and the hit was done. nothing much to say but you insisted on posting it with some words that i didnt appreciate. so we went on Vmode with phil and once we came back we wanted to declare war on you but since its not personal ( i keep repeating those words jeebus.. ) we declared war on the hole alliance coz phil wanted to go into war with me . ( i would have done the same )

thats why we stopped attacking your alliance members ... and its mainly thanks to kick who asked me for the reasons of the war... we discussed and we both understood that we wanted to make this game more interesting.
you can thank him for his efforts.
hope i was clear
“Battle not with monsters lest you become one.”
F. Nietzsche

zeenox wrote:i am completly with you on this one kick ... its the most boring war ever existed i think :P
Let's declare mutual boredom! Not sure what itd mean, but it sure sounds good. Or we could liven things up by having everyone collect all their RIPs and ramming em together :P
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Let's declare mutual boredom! Not sure what itd mean, but it sure sounds good. Or we could liven things up by having everyone collect all their RIPs and ramming em together :P

does that means that you have more RIPs than me?? ;)
“Battle not with monsters lest you become one.”
F. Nietzsche

lol, wow, igotta pay attention to Forums more, didnt even no dere was a war going on lolz :Doh:
well sorry spy bro, cant enter now, V mode, but if it continues,i promise im entering lolz
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

while news just in... looks like its going to be months before i even get to start farming for my fleet back :( so i highly dought i'll be back to join in on this fun :?
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

Oh well you might be not too far from the war when u get back... if zeenox agrees to my proposal u might even have a bite in it.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.