Re: Explosive Art declares war on Sins

well scince the war ended so quicky . i guees this will be getting locked in no time . so im just going to enjoy whats left of it and release some insanity /anger upon (especially scince i was dodged and also MD today ) . here goes .............. ...... yeeeeeeeehaaaaaarh!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGGHHH!!! GRRRRRRRRR! ILL GET YOU ONE DAY !!!! FOR NOW IM GOING TO BASH MY ROOM ! AAAAAAAAARGGGH !! *smash* :evil: *kick* *punch* *holes* .. TROLLING TIME :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .................. hey you butthead :twisted: !yeh you caius ! both you're avatars look like wimpy long headed girls haha :lol: , also you are a stupid noob who can't crash anything but himself lol . hope you enjoyed loosing all you're moons next time don't give me low blows like a b!tch and crash my stas . ok now what ? hmmmm ...................... ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHH RAR! ARRRRRGH . SO ANGRY YY!!!!!! . hmm what else ??? *takes deep breath* ahhh i feel better after getting all that out . good ole trolling :D .....

trolled myself . crazy and stupid . hell yeah :dance: :dance: :boohoo: :whistle: . ok about the double post , i tried fitting this little part in it wouldn't let me . ohnestly look how long my post is i wouldn't have stopped if i could . also i'm useing my ps3 if thats got anything to do with it , im sure it does . trust me im sick of the double post warnings lol
Last edited by chaos ender of voids on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

i have hit every one of you and just the way you play shows you to be noobs. not a bad thing, just means you have a lot to learn about how to play. for instance, scanning only the planet of an active player such as myself. if you want me to crash your fleet, you could just ask... but wait, scanning only my planet when there is a couple 100k fleet on my moon is asking to be crashed :roll: i have explained it to most of you. oddly enough Rody was the smart one to bail while she could. you are noobs, accept it.

@chaos ender of voids (cough)double post(cough)
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful