Re: Angels of Death [ AoD] vs. The Hate [ HATE ]

This is UoH, right? So mild flajing is allowed without being warned or banned ?
You're an arrogant whoa there, that isn't quite mild mate. -DR,Logged.....Just because you got your res to build huge mines, buildings ,techs and your huge fleet through questionable means, makes you think you're a mini Gozar? Keep on dreaming a-hole...
If you think you're going to crush HC on your own, you're welcome to try it... It's just a game to me, you kill my fleet, i rebuild or just start an new account in another Zorg-like game. But you? You've got no life or how else would you explain being 24 hours a day on line?

With no regards at all,
MrSinister :twisted:

EDIT: Btw, i'm not speaking for the alliance,Logged..So don't go vent your frustrations on HC, this is MrSinister speaking, not HC :)
Last edited by MrSinister on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lol Mrsinister are jealous or what check the scoreboard mate you will see how i win my resources by raiding crushing fleets and just that nothing more and don;t judge me because i am better than you ..and just for you many knows that i am not on 24/24 :))) and i have a life and a girl friend and a lot of other things :))) even if you don;t think that i dunno why are you so upset on me did i crushed you? if not i will do it because i never offended you or something else that is your type of person :-j and a war vs HC i said because many of you just say why not HC than HC will be next if you all wants that this will not be a problem it is just a game and for your knowledge i dont want to be a little Gozar he is not my idol like it is yours ...i don;t copy any player i just learn by experience winning and losing :-j thats been said good luck to the both alliance involved :P
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

Sigh...Mate, your English is freaking bad!!!!!
English is my fourth language and i'm still much better than you :)
Anyway, i'm done trolling for now, going to eat me a nice soup the GF just cooked. It's rainy out here ,so i'm going to cuddle with my honey pie. Good luck finding my fleet ,Logged. You will undoubtedly crash it, omg what am i to do now? Woe is me, WOE IS ME lmfao.. I will be in my girl's arms when you attack, let's see who get's the most satisfaction, shall we ? ;)

MrSinister :twisted:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

Good to you i dunno what are you thinking about me but i don;t care why do you say me the part with the gf we all have girl friends lol :))=)) the game is the game and the real life is real life nothing more but you can;t understand that because you are just jealous on others players who smashed and farmed you do i need to remember you that is a WAR GAME!! ....
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

What? Who? Errrmmm... i think i got smashed only once in M , that was in the beginning ,i think i had like a fleet of 20 or 30 ships total..Can't remember who did the smashing, it was so long ago lol. And me getting farmed? Farming means attacking a planet o a regular base, taking all it's res, now that i don't remember lol. Who farmed me,i'm no Logged, but i'm not that weak that players would think about farming me ;)
But i have plans for tonight mate and you're hindering me.... Bye and cya around..:)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

Okay, I guess for the betterment of my alliance's players who are relatively new to game.. and need more development not wars, not at this time at least, we surrender.

Congratulations AoD on your victory!

P.E.A.C.E.
What should I do? Risk my life fighting you, or watch how you're killing everyone? I would turn around.. walk away.. never care, but that... would just make me a Human.
We both know, HUMAN I AM NOT!!