Re: ALLIANCE WAR .....ASC VS ASCW

Hmmm... this is getting ridiculous ,really.
I mean, what else is this war. I see a bashfest,since the war started there's been 1 cr from an ASCW member and that was a ninja! Most of the TD was generated by me. I'm just a merc , but why don't you give the guys a break?
Just stop this war and come play with us... I'm not speaking for HC , i speak for myself but i'm sure a lot of the guys would welcome a war atm :)
Think about it .....

:twisted:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

Well its a war game.

I left AZG before you guys from HC bashing it to change name just for the single reason that contruga
and several others from HC didnt agree with the way ppl play there.

I left basically for the same reason ppl there want to build big farms and lots of defense and have fun with that well guess what that dosen't work.

I stay alone for long while been bashing from alot a people even from fellow members from ASC i should be pissed at them right, but i not! You know why cause its a war game if didn't like i should just leave.

They are getting bashing , well maybe i just too crude , leave or change the way you play. 8-)

WE ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER!! :roll:

ALL THE BEST!! :D

WE WON!!!.....CONGRATULATIONS ASCENSION.......:dance: :dance: :dance:

TD:
ASC: 47.949.500
ASCW: 113,234,450
I DON'T BLAME THEM FOR THEIR MISTAKES...BUT I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY FOR IT!!!

MrSinister wrote:Hmmm... this is getting ridiculous ,really.
I mean, what else is this war. I see a bashfest,since the war started there's been 1 cr from an ASCW member and that was a ninja! Most of the TD was generated by me. I'm just a merc , but why don't you give the guys a break?
Just stop this war and come play with us... I'm not speaking for HC , i speak for myself but i'm sure a lot of the guys would welcome a war atm :)
Think about it .....

:twisted:

WELL IF U ARE SO SURE...WHY DONT U SHUT UP AND DECLARE WAR WITH ASCENSION!! LIKE HEX DID....
HE GOT THE GUTS TO DO IT......
SEEMS U ARE ONLY CONTENT ON TALKING LOUD...!!!
I FOR ONE DON'T LIKE WARS....BUT ALWAYS GRACIOUS TO ACCEPT!!
NOW U THINK!!! :hand:

Let's not be using caps attack, it is considered a form of spam.-DR
I DON'T BLAME THEM FOR THEIR MISTAKES...BUT I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY FOR IT!!!

Good choice hunt, If you lot pull yourselves together and fight back then you wouldnt have done to bad,
however having Zorton merc against you... bit overkill seeing as ASC are a good fleeting alliance. :boohoo:

obi-wan wrote:WELL IF U ARE SO SURE...WHY DONT U SHUT UP AND DECLARE WAR WITH ASCENSION!! LIKE HEX DID....
HE GOT THE GUTS TO DO IT......
SEEMS U ARE ONLY CONTENT ON TALKING LOUD...!!!
I FOR ONE DON'T LIKE WARS....BUT ALWAYS GRACIOUS TO ACCEPT!!
NOW U THINK!!! :hand:
Sin cant declare war, otherwise im sure he would :L
'Grats on the win, but like i said above your merc was unecesary, as shown in the TD as he hadnt done anything :)

Hmmm.. Obi Wan Kenobi lol...Don't get angry dude, i had something on my mind and i said it. Where's the harm in that? Like i said, i don't speak for HC, but if i was the leader we'd be having a nice war going on atm. ;) What's that about me being a loudmouth? I didn't like ASCW being pwned by a much stronger alliance and i merced, knowing perfectly well that a lot of you guys are way stronger then me 8-) If that is what a loudmouth is , you're welcome lol
Anyway, the war is over,congrats ... No need for namecalling anymore .

Sincerely,
MrSinister :twisted:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!