Re: Predators VS Chosen ones

It wont change anything. the senate can declare war in a seprate topic if they want to. i see your fleersaving your fleet perses ;)

schnitter wrote:It wont change anything. the senate can declare war in a seprate topic if they want to. i see your fleersaving your fleet perses ;)
Shows how much you know in this game...:lol: and btw...next time edit your post so you know what your talking about...can someone please tell me why I would be try to save a fleer :o with my fleet...I can't see any reason to try to save a fleer with my fleet...is this some unknown aspect of the game...this fleersaving with fleets? I checked google...I can't find anything about fleersaving. I must email Zorg to find out, unless one of my alliance mates knows what fleersaving is?

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Please tell me how we violated the rules?

Unlocked.

MegaMedes wrote:Accepted...no defense bashing...first to 100B TD wins.
You defense bashed, the profit might have moved but you still posted a defense bash. Rules where violated.

Ummm...no...I created a DF as per the rules...I took out your 1000 SS that were there.

MegaMedes wrote:
We can still defense bash...just doesn't count towards total damage...is what I meant to say. So, as Sloth said...he is relatively safe...or is he :twisted: