Re: MegaMedes vs. Pirates

Perses / Mega i declare you as the winner of the war and not accepting any war

I am not sure what made you declare the war all of a sudden but I am declaring you the winner as we are not ready for any war

Congrats Megamedes

Awwww...no fun, and as to the reason for a war, ask caius, he knows.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

MegaMedes wrote:
chaos ender of voids wrote:never been this excited before , luckly i have shut mines , and have pnly 12 k defence . not much profit here . im glad my hit counts . asta lavista mega :D
You would be wise to leave them off from now until eternity. You have garnered my attention and I shall hunt you until I die or the world ends, whichever comes first.

turned them back on . and you would be wise to fs you're fodder only to postpone me from eradicating it's existence . you have alot more to loose than i . i welcome the pain , and now you have given me extra drive . so i thank you ............. now , wheres that fodder of you'rs , i will be lurking in wait . waiting , watching , anticipating , with an unflinching gaze licking my lips for the feasts to come . next time you want a war because of me then say , i will leave then make own alliance and accept then well settle our personal matters .

chaos ender of voids wrote:
MegaMedes wrote:
chaos ender of voids wrote:never been this excited before , luckly i have shut mines , and have pnly 12 k defence . not much profit here . im glad my hit counts . asta lavista mega :D
You would be wise to leave them off from now until eternity. You have garnered my attention and I shall hunt you until I die or the world ends, whichever comes first.

turned them back on . and you would be wise to fs you're fodder only to postpone me from eradicating it's existence . you have alot more to loose than i . i welcome the pain , and now you have given me extra drive . so i thank you ............. now , wheres that fodder of you'rs , i will be lurking in wait . waiting , watching , anticipating , with an unflinching gaze licking my lips for the feasts to come . next time you want a war because of me then say , i will leave then make own alliance and accept then well settle our personal matters .
dude you just told him what ur up to lol tsk tsk lol and yes sloth ranting keeps the forums alive
Dont fear death welcome it...

no harm done , maybe now mega will use that deut for fs instead of growing , i like it both ways #1 he uses deut to fs and def bash me for crumbs wich distracts/hinders his growth . #2 he doesn't , in that case ................ i wont be far . yes thats enough of the forums for me sloth . it started to look an feel like i'm trolling ? so bonvoyash from me ..... ... .for now :D